Dogomania

Update on stray dog

What should I name her?  

1. 1. What should I name her?

I've been really busy and haven't really had a chance to update.

Took doggy to the vet on sunday, She's healthy :D

No word from any owners, we've been calling the humane society every day and no one has reported her missing. The vet dosen't think she's spayed, because he can't see/feel and scar. She's REALLY come our of her shell since she's been here, and she follows me like a little shadow.
But she's still petrified of strangers especially men. Not sure what were gonna do next week though cause were going to the cottage for two weeks. If we don't find owners we'll probably take her with us.

I'm not sure what to name her, any suggestions? I don't want her to gat used tro me calling her 'doggy' all the time. :lol:

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PgBKASES!ywHSQ455YTY!1h2dOuEeDsOFXvNpRC1H4YkO7cyQ1xGOJf1K73F8QLYDakzAgojLLDrX!vaYwDgQLXH9g!OZaK7/dog0.bmp?dc=4675430146131381042[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QADZAgYTC2TtyenR*HVrzklCDf8U1bmKzQVcQyC4OTI2hZ8wiF0GEPb5dB2htvhCC1*XFZ3EuhCAH8aNjFhY*UauXpcjSU9wzozZAgBwdBg/Doggie.bmp?dc=4675430146623749730[/img]

What a beautiful dog. I like the name Hayley, Holly, Thaia and Mercy.

I think Mercy would be good because you have given her a second chance finding her. I'm not really good at naming dogs, I just found out Colby was a type of cheese. I wouldn't have known that (I'm lactose intolerent) and I also don't care. The name suits her even if it means a type of cheese.

People always ask "like the cheese?".

What is her personality like?

I rescued a street dog when I was in junior high school. The dog, FuFu, stayed with my family for 13 years till the end. He was the kindest dog I have ever know. Also, he pushed me quite hard to "go back my room and do some studies" (unbelievable!) if I watched TV for too long. I owed my PhD to him...
Anyway, FuFu is a good name. In chinese, it means "luck luck". Hope this name brings you a lot of lucks!

I picked Holly, as it's a pretty name but not too weird :wink: :lol: :D
You've got to see yourself calling her by it, I think shouting Serenity in the park might get you a few odd looks :wink:
Or is that just me?
(says Lisa, with a Sky and a Badger....)

I'm never asking you guys to help me name a dog again :wink: Your making it even harder!! :lol: (kidding)

[quote name='LisaLQ']I picked Holly, as it's a pretty name but not too weird :wink: :lol: :D
You've got to see yourself calling her by it, I think shouting Serenity in the park might get you a few odd looks :wink:
Or is that just me?
(says Lisa, with a Sky and a Badger....)[/quote]

Oh ya I never thought about that, All my other dogs have had nice short 2-syllable names. (Luck-y, Cha-os, Lil-Bit, Nick-y)
And I think people will thin I'm slightly weird if I run around yellin Mercy! too.

K, I didn't know you had a dog named Storm, I guess it would be like stealing the name so...