Dogomania

I found another dog

I found another dog, thats the second one this year (remember Ike, who now lives happily with my aunt and uncle?) exept that i'm pretty sure that this one was abandoned. i was walking though the park when I saw a dog tied to a tree. She was extremely scared as soon as she saw me, and tried to rum away but obviously she couldn't. i gave her a bit of water, which I always carry for my dogs cause its so hot out, but she wouldn't drink. She did eat the treats I gave her though, One of the other dog walkers that I see every morning helped me get her home.
she did walk with out fuss, but she looked so scared. Lucky and Chaos were really good though, they just walked beside me. Now she's outside in the yard because she wouldn't come in the house, no matter what i did.
Its not TOO hot today, and I put a huge bowl of water out with her. I can see her through the window and she seems relaxed until she sees me.
both my parents have gone to work so I have no clue what there gonna say, but they both love animals so I don't think the'll mind.

I just managed to get a picture of her, she's sitting on the poarch now which is alot more shady then the yard. She seems submissive to my dogs, but not really scared of them, not like a dog who had never seen other dogs before would be.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PQALA*4RUCLDJSWqD4!Y3EvkMQIwWIxgfwPnAVW22bw7hS8rlWBChVBWsyLbT!8GGLGryMWWrDSNZbGrCngPXBZuptKbHwBX/dog.bmp?dc=4675429435872995626[/img]

I'm not sure if I should put up posters or not, maybe she was stolen from her yard by and evil person or something, and someone's looking for her.

The poor baby! :cry: She must be so frightened!! :cry: I feel so sorry for her... :cry:

[size=7][color=violet][b]THE WORLD NEEDS MORE CARING PEOPLE LIKE YOU!![/b][/color][/size]

You are an :angel: ! If this dog is lost/stolen, a very unlucky and sad family or owner may be so worried and heart broken and not to mention devestated! By finding her and reporting her to Animal Control or going to the vets to check for a scan, and finding her family or owner, you could be making her and her family/owner VERY happy! You :angel: ! Give yourself a pat on the back, you deserve it! :D God bless you...

More pics! :lol: And updates!

My dad and I took her to the vet to scan, but there was no microchip :(
I not quite sure that she is a stray cause she looks well fed and groomed.
I know how it would feel if one of my dogs got lost so I REALLY want to find her owner if she has one. When my parents came home they were like, "Oh, your found a dog, ok"

She's finally letting me pet her and she she came into the house, but my parents can't go anywhere near her or she hides. all the animal controls are closed now but my mom's gonna call them tomorrow.

Good for you for taking her in and trying to find her owners!

My brother and his family live in Las Vegas, and one day they were walking their Cocker Spaniel in the park and saw an adorable Eskimo dog tied to a tree. When they were done with their walk, the dog was still there. They went home and came back about an hour or so later, and the dog was still there, so they took him home, and he was a wonderful little dog who got along real well with their Cocker. Unfortunately, he died six months later from a heart attack or something.

She's doing pretty good today, and turning out to be really sweet. But no luck on finding any owners :( , we called the humane society and the amimal contol again and no one had reported her missing. Last night she had an accident in the house, I don't know wheither its from trauma or that she's not housebroken. She dosen't seem to know any commands, but it could be that she's just not used to me. We have an appointment with the vet on saturday if we don't find her owners by then, to get her checked out.
I think she's a bit more nervous of men then women cause she'll let my mom pet her now, but she shestill acts afraid of my dad. She's also taken to following me around. The only problem is she does NOT like cats, and they don't like her very much either.