Dogomania

Story I just heard on the news....

sheltielover

I am soooo ticked off!!! :evil: I just heard on the news a woman was seen dragging a dog by it's leash with her car in Virginia. She then stopped the car (after dragging him 500 ft!), unleashed the dog and took off, leaving him there. Animal control was called and they now have the dog....his poor little legs. :cry: The pads are cut...he may have pulled muscles because he was trying to brace himself against the road. Then, they said a man came in and said it was his dog and wanted him back...after interviewing him, they found out it was his wife that did it!!! :evil:

The good news.....the dog (who is an adorable Jack Russell) has a list of people who want to adopt him...they have no more room to add people who want him!!!

The bad news...the b***h who did this may only get a year in prison and/or a $2500 fine. Me personally, i would love to "leash" her onto the back of my truck and drag her sorry a**. :evil:

Oh my God! How horrible! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Poor little Jack Russel! Thankfully nothing else was wrong...right?

I hope he finds a good home!!!! :D

Just one thing:-

WHY did the wife do it? Was she mad at her husband?! :evil: So she puts it all out on the DOG?! GOD! I feel like saying alotta swear words now but I'm not sure you'd like it.... :-?

[quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']
WHY did the wife do it? Was she mad at her husband?! :evil: So she puts it all out on the DOG?! GOD! [/quote]

Actually Rowie, Since the husband said it ws HIS dog, then maybe the wife was mad at her Hubby dearest an decided to do the unspeakable to his dog!! :evil:
Somebody needs to go to couples therapy!

That is so mean!! What did the dog ever do to YOU lady?!?! :evil:

How about we drag HER on the street, let's see how she feels about that! :evil:

Yes, Nadooshkinz I agree with you.. they have to go to couples therapy :lol:

How come they're only giving her one year in prison and/or a $2500 fine?? That's too little!! :evil:

I hope the adorable Jack Russell will find a great home with great owners!! :angel: