Dogomania

What's your favorite dog group?

Sanvean

What group do you prefer?  

1. 1. What group do you prefer?

I voted for sporting, because I am a big fan of labs, goldens, pointers, etc....

but the choices are not exactly accurate anymore. Labs, goldens, shepherds, they all now fall into "working" dogs.... I feel personally'that any dog used for assistance, for guidance, for search and rescue is a
working dog. just my opinion, of course.

:D

While I do have some favorite breeds in each of the groups, I like most of the breeds in the working group. I suppose that the training I do has a lot to do with that. Most of the working group dogs are highly trainable and handler focused.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Sanvean']Dudek, have you met Crested? She has a hairless CC.[/quote]

Not yet :wink: But I'd love to 8)
Here is www adress of my sweete (Milva - BABSY FACE Xantusia):
[url]http://mujweb.cz/www/xantusia/Babsy.htm[/url]
[url]http://mujweb.cz/www/xantusia/[/url]

:wink:

[quote name='marion']My favourites are Gundogs. Don't know what group that is over there.[/quote]

Sporting group, although some of the gundogs might be listed in Hound group, I don't know what dogs are in the gundog group over there.

:angel:

[quote name='petter']hey nea don't insult terriers,I'm getting A Jack Russell Terrier! :bad-words: :Dog_run:[/quote]

I don't mean to insult terriers at all! There is a border terrier that lives next door that is really cute. Its just that generally I tend to not like terriers as much as other dog groups. That doesn't mean that they can't be just as great dogs as other dogs, its just that usually I like others more.