Dogomania

Wow!

Guest Anonymous

Rowie? Did we really make you feel that way? I know that I wished you the best of luck with your Agility Training with Rowie ...... and I asked you to come here and explain what we all knew about Shara right?

The word is "immature" not "unmature" ......... and I did not call you "immature".

We are adults there who take dog owning and training quite seriously. We are trainers, breeders, vet techs and Rescue Group coordinators there.

I thought Rowie that you understood ...... but perhaps you still don't quite get the point. That is too bad.

Just for the record, no one was mean or condescending to Rowie or bashed her ....... her own words came back to haunt her unfortunately. You need to be very careful about what you write on the internet.

:wink:

Girlfriend -

We at Dogo understand that children are going to be a part of a board and firmly believe that you should be here to educate them not put them down and force them to learn on their own. We also could care less if someone uses the correct spelling or punctuation, people from other countries are not very good with english and we know what they are trying to say.

We also know that trying to correct someone else's children on their use of profanity is inappropriate. We are a very devoted, caring family here and do our best to make people feel welcome, you would probably do well to understand that and actually join us here and help educate these kids that are just trying to do the best they can given their own individual circumstances.

I guess what I am trying to say is that the majority here believe in compassion, caring, understanding & education.

:angel:

Having nipped on to the "other site" to have a nosey at this thread on there everyone's on about, I didn't actually see anywhere where it said you had to be
a) an adult
b) a trainer
c) a breeder
d) a rescue co-ordinator
I wonder if they're welcoming towards regular dog owners or not, from what I've read, although the majority are very friendly, there are a few there (as on all sites) who seem to have the common garden holier than thou internet attitude.
Rowie, if you felt bad there, all be it possibly unecessarily, best to stick to places you like (and who like you) :wink:
Not saying it's a bad site at all, but as mentionned on there, you cant stop people from posting, and if you feel as if those people dont like you, why bother going, there are many others to choose from :lol: :wink:
Let's all agree to disagree, huh? Stick to the boards we like, not disrupt each others (that goes for both sides!).
Lisa
xxxx

Guest Anonymous

I agree with you Lisa .......... actually I'm thinking of joining ..... I'm not being nosey....... my name is here for all to see! :D

Judy Hoffman
Sourire Belgian Sheepdogs
USA

I think we all need to stop taking sides and realize that the tone on boards can be misunderstood. I may mean to say something funny but if I forget to put a smiley, it may be taken seriously or in the wrong way.

Just because someone disagrees does not mean they are bashing...it means they don't agree.

Don't take things written on a board to heart. Most times it is not meant that way (good, bad or indifferent). Some folks are more blunt to the point and don't go on and on and on and on, like seem to....

Guest Anonymous

Rowie, I can't speak for everyone at sitstay, but I don't hate you. We are lucky over there to have a large number of trainers, vet techs, breeders, rescue workers, and just amazing dog owners who care deeply for the welfare of their animals. You must understand how frustrating it is to try to help someone to no avail.

I will admit that some are very bold with their opinions, but generally these are the ones who have witnessed the horrid treatment of helpless pets. It's all out of love, and their advice is priceless.

You are always welcome to return, we would love to have you there, and I have faith that you will be treated fairly. I would just be wary about reporting on your postings at sitstay, here, that's where the trouble came from.

I wish you the best of luck.

evie

Thank you all! :D

I'm sorry about posting about SitStay, cuz Dogo is my family, I tell 'em everything. I'll stop from now on....

Girlfriend, we got off to a bad start. I'm sorry, let's start again? :D I'd LOVE to learn more about you and your dogs! And please join, it would be great to have you! :D

Thank you all, the problem is sorted then... :)

Guest Anonymous

Hey Girlfreind :) it's not that bad here!! after everything that went on at sitstay i though i would see what everyone was talking about.. "dogo" ? didn't even know it was around. but it's a pretty neat site! :) join me :) :o did i just say that? LOL

[quote name='Girlfriend']I agree with you Lisa .......... actually I'm thinking of joining ..... I'm not being nosey....... my name is here for all to see! :D

Judy Hoffman
Sourire Belgian Sheepdogs
USA[/quote]

Hey Judy, come on over! The more the merrier. :D