Dogomania

Help Me Learn Bout Ur Dog Breed :)

Holz_Boomer

[quote name='courtnek']BK, could he have some dalmation in him as well?

those spots, and the nose, just look "dalmationy" to me....

:D[/quote]

Yeah I keep thinking he might have some Dal mixed in there, not only because of the "spots" but the ear shape is very Dalmationy (love that word!), and he's really quite friendly (not that a lot of ACDs/BCs aren't, but they are much more reserved than BK is by nature, they are bred to be suspicious). I wish I could have seen his parents (not to mention the jerks who dumped him :evil: they missed out :angel: )

• 18 years later...

Like all puppies with these lovely smashed-in faces, bulldogs can go through from respiratory problems. Your bulldog's small nostrils, elongated smooth palate, and slender trachea are the motives why they likely snore, and they can lead to a life-threatening emergency if they get overheated or overtired. That's why it is essential to maintain bulldogs cool in the summer season and in no way overdo it with exercise.If you are a college student, you must write at least one academic paper at the college level before you complete your studies. Writing good research can be daunting when you've never done it before. This effective online tool will help you make the art of essay writing service more attractive to your students.