Dogomania

YOUR favorite Breed?

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Border Collie, Samoyed, Great Pyrenees and Lab. I haven't had any of them, but I've known them well and someday I hope to have them.

German Shepard, Australian Shepard, Clumber Spaniel, Golden Retriever, Flatcoated Retreiver, Newfoundland, Standard Poodle, Siberian Husky, American Staffordshire Terrier, Beagle, Greyhound and Pembroke Welsh Corgi are some breeds I hope to have someday too.

Guest Anonymous

my favourite races are siberian husky, irish setter, dobermann, samoyed, maremma sheepdog, alaskan malamute, italian greyhound,azawakh, cirneco dell'etna, sloughi, bracco italiano, english setter, segugio italiano a pelo raso, bernese mountain dog.

Had: border collie mix, jack russel mix, malamute mix
Want to have some day: Lots more mixes(rescued from shelters of course) Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retreiver, border collie, Corgi(either kind) Belgian Teravaun(sp?) Antolian Shepherd, Basenji, Shar-pei, Dalmation, Bull Terrier, Bermese Mountain Dog. I will most likely not have all these breeds, I like mixes a lot. I will definatly have a Toller and a border collie though. :D

haha Nancy B. you and I think a bit alike there. When I can no longer handle the 'big' dogs, I too like Paps.
I actually fell in love with them over 25 years ago. I had gone to the Upper Marlboro Kennel Club show in MD with my aunt who had Shelties. I got 'drafted' into stewarding in the ring for Papillons. Too darned cute and chock full of personality.
My favorite is the Belgian Sheepdog. That is all Jesse' fault. 8)
When he is gone, I will probably look for another tho this time perhaps via rescue.
That or I will go the the shelters and see which dog tells me they are the one for me.

Well, my all time fav breed is shelties. We had collies growing up, and I would love to have a collie some day. But if I had the space, I would have shelties running all over the house! :wink:

But I love just about all breeds. Labs, greyhounds, Mastiffs.....etc. I love 'em all!

:baddevil: :iloveyou: :kciuki:
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0YAByAB4fcRnYN69EM6rv8tm4Zm17KxO7JccYFHL9ld!xWiHqo9AJ0PM5qKlDAYDxag3Y9nQXkHl1p53GSCKM!QbH3oA62y3bupOQEhtkgOGBTraQbK92iIVXqxx9x851YVGdqKWyOfqClvx3GAdjAQ/poodle-luv.jpg?dc=4675422080020019894[/img][img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0aAAAALohviHCFjJq59iEAUSxAUeVNhJsyIkiQAy9yOU5Ar6namnJv3A7Fhy82YL55zkLT5lQcg6jhnjGHj8BigEMAoRQ3DRJP43jkkZMToqkvhy!QFC2MXrZQOSs4YANWtbNSJvi5g96e2Z0IDo8kEhwww!XfLYa/standard-in-snow.jpg?dc=4675422080044803446[/img]

(Sorry, this is so long and Boring)

hmmm i Looove having a German Shepherd (Grreat for the farm) and An Irish Wolfhound...I like Irish wolfhounds cuz i don't c many people who have them(cuz they were almost extinct 16th century) and people are like...Waht kind of Pup do u have and im like Pup? BIG Doggy u mean! Irish Wolfhounds are the tallest breed... :wink:

I Would Love (AND ALWAYS WISHED) for A Female Border Collie! They are so beautiful and great for the farm! Holly's friend, Jenny, is a F/Border Collie and she is gorgeous! She comes over alot with her owner and she is adorable! So When Jenny had puppys :o :o ...My familly went to see them when I wasnt there!!!! :evil: :evil: :cry: :( grrrr....!!!

I have never and would like a small dog to be able to sleep with them inside and kinda have them as like, my own...u know? well small dogs on farms don't exist for us here...lol but when i move in my own house... i'll get one...maybe a Miniture Shnauzer (sp?) or summin cute like that...

I Also baby-sat a black lab once for two months while his familly was out of the country!He was kinda old and was an indoor dog so for the two whole months I slept on his BIG cushion witt him instead of in my bed..He was so lovable and i was so lucky to get to have him in my room! i'd put my head down on his cushion and he's put his head on top of mine! :o :lol: he was so cute! and Holly even got along with him (we didn't have Boomer then )Later, he came to stay with us for another two months and Holly suredidnt like him this time! She hurt him so bad and he was old and had bad artharitis (sp?) and u saw the bite marks and scratches from Holly. :o :x I think she was jealous... :roll:
The owners called us back months later asking if we would like to own him...but Dad said two dogs was enuff WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME ABOUT THE OFFER :drinking: :evil: :x :o

GEE, DADDY, U CAN NEVVERR HAVE ENOUGH DOGS!!!!! :o

I would love to own a gray Weimaraner, But they are very hard to find here in springfield, missouri. They are such pretty dogs. I've wanted one for years now. Does anyone here own a Weimaraner?

I have owned: Pit-bull/boxer mix,use to breed Shih Tzu's, Chihuaha(That was a great dog), Ridgeback, And a sheperd mix(she had black circles around her eyes like a racoon).A black shar pei (it was more of my husbands after awhile) I also owned a black lab (But i found her on valentines day, ran over by a car) My heart aches every time i think about her. :bigcry:

I now own: A black lab. She is my special baby-dog. I love her dearly. :buzi:

[img]http://thumbs.webshots.com/sym/na3/9/83/55/74698355yjNKhO_th.jpg[/img]

[quote]I also owned a black lab (But i found her on valentines day, ran over by a car) My heart aches every time i think about her. [/quote]
That's horrible! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
She is on the rainbow bridge now... :angel:

Favourite I've had - greyhounds and lurchers
Favourite I'd like (but will never afford!) - Borzoi, Standard Poodle (after all they're just curly greyhounds *lol*), Deerhound, Wolfhound, rough coated lurcher.
Borzoi would be lovely but they cost a fortune to buy from a breeder, and not only that, but I'd rather get a dog from a shelter, so that's that one out of the question!
You never know, maybe one day, but for the moment I've got my two favourite dogs :D

Angelboddy my Rio is a weim x !!!
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgDcAnMSq0fN*gH6nzhMPRs4TxYVVJKpj!jSu2mOzJ4U9sg5ewkHsWHkJJ!BxwiyX3jiM1HvW6e*a!xaQWY0T1WaJdgPXmGevNyRSt8zLaM/PB280703.jpg?dc=4675420224844576430[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgAAAHQS5EfN*gH6nzhMPQlaXHAm*HErlM9lSwlhJhbsgNa0MODrdLk1uXbOvGQYQO06Y7j2JQw4cXxCdgpNYj*i1Sw6gqEbFvKv19T!iGA/PB280704.jpg?dc=4675420224866571434[/img]

I'll have some more recent ones later today I'll post them in the pictures forum he's 10 months and 37 kilos now !