Dogomania

Any other Maltese moms/dads here?

Sanvean

Just wondering if there were any fellow Maltese lovers on these boards! We got Macy, who is 5, about three weeks ago and are IN LOVE! We set our hearts on a Maltese after we babysat a friend's. Our kitties, who are rather dog-averse, don't mind someone so small, and they don't bother my fiance's allergies, which is nice.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

i have a maltese too! his name is Ziggy, and he's 8 years old. he's so sweet and playful, even at old age. he'll be a daddy soon. bye!
-Valerie

I like the Maltese Only forum, but Jay (the moderator) is something of a jerk, IMHO. He doesn't post any comments that he disagrees with, for example (he has to approve everything first), and god help you if you include a link in your post. HE is the only one allowed to post links. :roll:

Yes, I know what you mean. It's very censored. Have you been banned from posting on it? Less than half of my post ever make it thru him. To be honest I'm at a loss as to what he will choose to let thru, even making sure I avoid brand names, links, addresses or anything offensive. But I'm addicted to malts and thats why I hang around. I visualize him as being a very arrogant individual. Thats why I thought I would play around on this site. What boards do you post on? Run into many maltese people?

Bentley, I'm not banned...I just got tired of half my posts not showing up. And the half that he does choose to post, he usually responds to with a snotty comment. He seems to dislike me for some reason.

The discussion here is much freer (and more interesting, IMHO). Unfortunately, there aren't too many Malt people around!

Alexis, don't feel alone, I think he must feel that way about everyone. As I said most of mine don't make it through either. Sometimes I will try and post on many topics just to see how many will make it. Can't tell you how many people have come and gone from the forum (they just poof away into neverland). I was banned and had to rergister under a different name because I mentioned brand names and store names, but what I find odd is sometimes he will let someone use the brand name of a product and then other times he boots you off for doing the same, no rhyme or reason. I tried posting again tonight and I'm waiting to see if it will show up in the am.