Dogomania

Dog muffins

In one of my dog books theres a recipie for muffins. I made some, and Bir loves them! Here is the recipie:

1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese (I didn't use cheddar and that was fine)
1 cup grated carrot
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
1/4 cup vegitable oil

Preheat the oven to 350 degree. Greace a muffin tin or line it with paper baking cups.
Combine the flours and baking powder and mix well. Add the cheese and carrots, and use your fingers to mix them into the flour untill they are well distributed.
In another bowl, beat the eggs. Then whisk in the milk and vegetable oil. Pour this over the flour mixture, adn stir gently until just combined.
Fill the muffin cups three-quarters full with the mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the muffins feel springy. Be sure to let the muffins cool before letting your dog do any taste testing. If he's a medium to large dog, one muffin will be a great snack. Make it half a muffin for a small or toy dog.

My husbands the same way. He thinks i'm weird for doing those things for my dog. But she is like one of my children and i think i'm going to bake some for her and see how she likes them. I'm sure she will, she will eat anything. Thanks for the recipe.

[img]http://thumbs.webshots.com/sym/na3/9/92/3/74699203BJBfeD_th.jpg[/img]