Dogomania

Duck is housetrained!!

Ok,this probably doesn't sound like such a big deal, but it was really hard to housetrain in Taiwan and she's been here(in Texas) for a month or more and she's finally 100% housetrained(or so I think :roll: ). I know 1 1/2 months is a long time for housetraining compared to some people, and she's already 11 months, almost 1..but I'm SOO HAPPY!!Now I know all that hard work really paid off!She had accidents when she first came, then she started realizing that messing inside was wrong...and now she waits by the door or scratches it to be let outside..the first time I saw her doing that, I thought she was just looking outside(she likes watching birds and also the construction workers across the road)but then when I put her leash on I was practically dragged out the door cuz she was in such a hurry to poo.. :lol: When I told my mom, she was like WHOA!!Did she really do that?..she underestimates dogs :( I think she's beginning to like dogs now, since Duck makes everybody laugh and everything.. :angel:

Maybe Duck can give Cosmic some tips?? :P He does it just on THE EDGE of the newspaper too often!! :P :lol:

Congrats!! YES, IT IS A BIG BIG DEAL!!! (I know cos I'm still cleaning up Cosmic's 'mistakes'!!! ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, Duck (GR right?) is really cute!! :)

I know how good you must feel that Duck is FINALLY housetrained! I think it took Roxie at least 2 months to become fully housetrained - she took a long time too, and it was such a pain to be cleaning up doggie messes all the time! Good job Duck and good job YOU!! :D

[size=6][color=yellow][b]Congratulations Duck !! [/b][/color][/size]
I hope your happy in Texas also !! Must be a bit of culture shock going from Taiwan to Texas !! :o

[size=3][color=red][i]Personally I don't agree with paper training..... I think it's best just to get them going outside right from the git go !![/i][/color][/size] :wink: