Dogomania

Just for some fun...

I'm a member to another messageboard and I like to hold some contests every so often. All it is, is for example, the nicest eyes. You PM me a picture of your dogs' eyes and then when I have enough entries, will post a poll and you can vote on who you think has the nicest eyes.

[b]**Remember this is just for fun and just because your dog does not win, doesn't mean anything really**[/b]

If anyone is up for any kind of contest like this let me know. If no one is up for it I'll scrap the idea.

Thanks! :D

Well I guess I can scrap the idea then :eviltongue: Just kidding :P

That's too bad. The contests always turn out to be fun. You can see an example here: [url]http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24106&highlight=nose+contest[/url]

[size=2]I think it sounds like fun! I especially like the eye idea -- I just love dog eyes.

Would members with multiple dogs be able to enter each of their dogs if they wanted to?

If this idea doesn't work on dogo, I just joined the petoftheday message board. Maybe I could participate there? Or... lurk... out of shyness.[/size]

Sorry I haven't replied! I'm really busy with exams now so I'm gonna have to hold off with the contest for awhile--even the board. I'll be back soon though! If you have any other ideas for a contest, please post them here! :) I've done so many already I don't know which would be best for you guys :D

Let me know! :angel:

[quote name='Holz_Boomer']thats a really great Idea...!! :wink: Lets Try It!
Iwouldn't say Boomer and Holly have the nicest eyes, but there are otehr subjects right? :lol: They have nice smiles and Holly is a gorgeous dogy![/quote]
Yea, Duck is the happiest dog!(Except when she has her head on her paws, or when we're leaving the house)She has this big huge smile on her face, and then her back end is always wagging along with her tail.. :D