Dogomania

SMALL BRAG

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

at skc on friday casey got her 8th cc and best of breed plus kept into the shortlist for the group,--her 8 cc's are all consecutive, this now equals the breed recoed number held, -only we created a new one on the way, taking them all one after the other, im well chuffed as shes homebred and from the first litter her dam produced
-we also got best of breed at birmingham a week ago and took a group 3, -not bad for a pei, :D

• 3 years later...

[quote]CHAMPION BELLICOSE HEAD CASE 'CASEY' 15-10-2000 22-6-2006
Im not sure where to start with this except that Casey
has been a touch quiet, at Southern Counties she didn't want to show
or bait, I decided it must be her age and the fact she'd been
shown since 2002, however a lump appeared in her thigh coming up quickly over a month, I took her in a few days back and they took cells away to test, I got a call from the vet asking me to take her in to have the lump removed today.

Ive just got back from one of the worst days of my life,
I was in when they opened her up, the lump was cancerous and entwined in her muscle, the vet tried to get it out but it was so mingled in the mass he couldn't go any deeper, he was worried hed damage her spine nerve endings etc, she was in such a state inside I was advised not to let her come around, im sat here distraught, although I expected it to see it for yourself and to have to make that decision was one of the hardest things i've ever had to do.

Casey wasn't just a show girl she was my best mate, she loved everyone and ive never heard her grumble at anything or anyone,
she often kissed and cuddled the judges and so many commented
on her nature, why is it always the nicer ones ?

Anyway im writing this so no-one will have to hear it from rumours
or spread untruths.
Casey was a once in a life time dog and taken
from me far too soon, linda
[/quote]
in Linda's own words
Casey has been lost to cancer
Linda my thoughts are with you