Dogomania
Sign in to follow this  
Crested

MY PUPPY IS EXPECTED TO BE BORN WITHING 24 HOURS!!!

I JUST TALKED TO THE BREEDER AND HE SAID THAT MY LITTLE BABY WILL PROBABELY BE BORN WITHIN 24 HOURS!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Well, it could go a bit longer, but... It looks like she will be born [b][i][u]WITHIN 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/u][/i][/b]

:bday: :BIG: :rainbowafro: :popcorn: :laola: :biggrina: :iloveyou: :loveu: :klacz: :sweetCyberM: :banan: :ylsuper: :drink_2: :multi: :angel:

A song just keeps running over and over in my head...

[i]"I'm so exited!
And I just can't hide it! I
know, I know, I know and I think I like it!"[/i]

:bday: :BIG: :rainbowafro: :popcorn: :laola: :biggrina: :iloveyou: :loveu: :klacz: :sweetCyberM: :banan: :ylsuper: :drink_2: :multi: :angel:
/Crest
(sorry... I can't sit still right now)

[quote name='K']Great!! Crested we will be waiting and then we can

:multi: :drinking: :beerchug: :drink1: :drinka: :pepsi: :HUT012: :popcorn:[/quote]

Heh heh! Yep! :D :sweetCyberM:

/Crest

[color=red][size=6]CONGRTATULATIONS[/size][/color]

I`M SOOOOOOOOO excited for you :multi:
i`d better get a load of this down my neck :kaffee_2: as vit looks like we`ll all be up all night waiting for the news of the newly arrived tiny little patter of tiny little paws :bluepaw: :bluepaw: :bluepaw: :bluepaw:
and thn we can all celebrate :drinking: :drinking: :popcorn: :popcorn: :BIG: :BIG:

[color=blue]KEEP US UP TO DATE!!!!![/color]

[quote name='Crested']I'll tell you exacly when I find out, ok? :lol:

/Crest[/quote]

You better! :lol: If your out at the time, then make sure you take a Lap Top where ever you go! :lol:

I can't wait! :banan: I've been waiting so long..my eyes..A definatly :morning: night!

Uggh! :o She hasn't gone to labour yet, ya know! Her temperature's gone down and when it goes back up, that's when something will start happening.
But guess who's checking the phone and e-mail constantly!! :-?

/Crest

MAKE HER GET INTO LABOUR! :o Call them and scream at her and make her nervous so she has the pupp! :angel: :lol: Just kidding!

Urgh..this is the longest I've stayed on! :o :o :o

My EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :morning: Need coffee, coffee, coffee...!! :o

[quote name='StarFox']Congrats!!!

Hope everything goes perfect with the mom and her pups! :P

Hope your getting some rest too crested. :D[/quote]

I have just one thing to say... It's 3:30AM...

[color=blue][size=6]Yippee!! I love hearing good news!!!!! You must be on pins and needles waiting. [/size][/color]
:smilecolros: [color=red][size=7]Congratulations!![/size][/color]

[color=red]C[/color]O[color=green][/color][color=orange]N[/color][color=darkblue]G[/color][color=red]R[/color][color=green]A[/color][color=indigo]T[/color]U[color=orange][/color][color=darkblue]L[/color][color=yellow]A[/color][color=green]T[/color][color=red]I[/color][color=orange]O[/color][color=indigo]N[/color][color=darkblue]S[/color]
[color=darkred]Crested....*First baby born* this is soooooooo exciting[/color] :happy1: :grins: :smilecolros: :laola: