Dogomania

Holly! :S (PIC)

Here is a story that happened to me a few days ago! Its true! I posted it on HHB as well! :lol:

OK, I live in the country part of my city so my best friend and I were biking up to the village to get her home and to go to the corner store! lol

it was kinda a long way but we ALWAYS walk there so it was "all good"...so we thought! :P

we were on bikes and we had been biking for a few minutes and suddenly I yelp! :oops:

To my left, I see Holly! We trained her to not go on the road but obviously hadn't listened! I couldnt even BELIEVE what she had done!

Of course, she didn't think she had done anything wrong she was there Smiling! We couldnt go back and if we did, my best friends parents would've killed her (lol) cuz we were already running late!

So i thought "we HAVE to bring her!" :lol:

but we had NO leash! My best friend always takes like : material (dont really know how to explain it) and wears it as a belt...so we used that as her leash! it was long enough...but of course, Holly gets REALLY excited when she sees other animals! We had to get by 4 dogs (collie, 2 Great Danes,doberman), 1 cat, and a bunch of geese! It was awfull! She kept barking and pulling! To make matters worse, Sally and I took turns walking with BOTH bikes!! Ugh! It got so tiring that we both HAD to take our own bike, but it was hard for me cuz i was also holding Holly who was pulling and pulling on the belt ( Holly doesn't like taking walks or being beside you when walking...She ALWAYS has to be running in front of you)

OMG it was awful! When we got to the point where I stopped walking ( i was going to my father's restaurant to see my sister who was working there at the time), Sally had to keep on biking home,..AND SHE NEEDEED HER BELT!! So we went to the corner store to see if they had leashes or rope or SOMETHING! no lucK!!! So I gave her my shoe lace! I was walking around with one "tongue" hanging out and Holly and I sat outside at a picnic table...Dad wasnt near, so he couldn't come pick her up! Holly doesnt like boys so whenver a man would walk into the restaurant, she'd pull and pull on the leash! I looked like a wreck with one shoe all wierd, etc...

FINALLY we called my uncle who is my next door neighbour to ask if he could come get Holly cause I wasn't staying there for more than 4 hours with her! So he did and Holly looked out of the back window smiling!

The Little No-Good! If I didn't Love her that much, I wouldn't have done all that for her! :lol:

Gosh, What People Do For Their Dogs These Days! :P :D

Guest Anonymous

hee hee, oh man. That's rough.
I know exactlly how that can be! I've had very simular situations happen numorus times! My Lab + APBT would always go down to the school!! NOTHING could keep him home! I was constantly walking my dog (then soon enough it was dogS) home!! He chewed through two brass door knobs, broke his dog house about 5 times, and would constantly slip out of his collar, so we couldn't tie him up!
Finally our principal just let him stay at the school! he'd even come in the class room and sleep by my desk!! :lol:

speaking of Bad Doggies...Here's A Pic of Holly Who Jumped Up On The Trampoline! :o

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQDjAp0TiZb2fF!9C8DZ*goJ4x9Iehioal!824UldG82LhgYSum0AwV8FX1FfWdUavDx5bSD8rXQGZB50!EYiox9FAOklwK4UMGBvC4azkI/Bad-Gurl0.JPG?dc=4675421762284013465[/img]