Dogomania

Dogs will eat anything

Kiger

I made the grossest meal for Kato last night. He got rehydrated freeze-dried "BARF" mixed with sardines, plain yogurt, and canned pumpkin (he's had a bought of the dog show runs). It looked like real barf, but he hoovered it up like it was chateaubriand. Nasty. Can you imagine eating sardines and yogurt?

(Oh yeah, and the pumpkin worked.)

One time I was trying to get Mary to take some pepto, all I had was liquid and no syringe. So I put shredded cheese in the liquid and she ate it right up. :o I thought I was gonna throw up just thinking about it. Pepto and Shredded Cheddar Cheese - YUMMY!! :roll:

That's why I switched to Imodium liquid. Kato would do the Pepto shake where everything including me would get covered in pink dots - everywhere but in his mouth. He likes the cherry flavored Imodium so there's no fighting.

Add some vegimite and you will have some happy dogs....

A friend of mine is from Australia and she loves vegimite, I tried it and about gagged.

How about cat doody treats mixed in? Your dogs would think you were the best --- :ylsuper:

Cherry Immodium is yummy stuff according to my dogs. When one has an upset tummy, I have a heck of a time only giving it to one. I have to forcibly keep the other 2 away...

dogs like the grossest things.

Kiger,

Kato is a Cat. A big orange tiger , 1yr. old and 15lb.. He was named after the Asian houseboy in the Pink Panther Movies. :lol:
[img]http://www.printableexpressions.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=7b012b94-10a1-86d1-1d6c-235973863d51&size=lg[/img]

[img]http://www.printableexpressions.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=347b3d9a-4ba9-6d1c-26a5-142e43f959f8&size=lg[/img]

i know what you mean about dogs eating the most disgusting things coz two of my dogs Barney and Laylah are obsessed with eating rabbit poo...not just the hard little pellet type droppings but the more sloppy ones. We keep rabbits and those two dogs go around the garden hoovering up the rabbit poo ..........it`s disgusting. But what`s even worse is that they are that obsessed with it that they go to the rabbit hutches and pull the poo through the wire and gobble it up :o :niedowiary: :grab:

I know what you mean about the gross things dogs eat. I'll mix up raw veggies, eggs, raw liver, cod liver oil, kelp, brewers yeast etc, all that real disgusting stuff, and the dogs love it!!! Good for 'em though!!!!
Lily really grosses me out when I take her for walks and she'll find a dead roo and run around with one of its legs... ick!

:D

Sally and Rocket are obsessed with my frogs, I have to go out at night round up all my frogs put them back in the garden beds and pray my baby dogs don't eat them. I worry so much since I know that they can be poisonous to dogs, but I live in the country so what else can I do, plus I love my frogs too and don't want to kill them.

:angel:

Kavik will eat may gross tabe food mixes like liver, pureed greens, mixed fruit in yougurt or most other mixes we throw together but one day we put some of Zaphods canned puppy food down and Kavik walked around and around it looking distressed, wouldn't touch it. It was Iams :niedowiary: now why would that be do you think . . .