Dogomania

New Puppy!

Guest Anonymous

Ahhh, he looks like such a sweetie! :angel:
Congratulations Shara, and good luck with Coal. What happened to Pickles..??!! I bet your house is full of that delicious puppy smell! :o
He's so lovely and a collie cross too! Yay!! You managed to convince your mum then?!
I want to come see him! PLEEEASE!!??
Love and licks from Lannie and Kodi xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHENIX!!!!!! :drinking: :drinking: :bday:

[quote name='HazelNutMeg']
He loves me tones too! hee hee! I'm afraid he may have seperation anxiety though! :o So, we'll have to start workin on that, get it all worked out ASAP!!!
[/quote]

It might be just puppyhood, Hazel... Hippo got very attached to us too when she was a tiny baby--when we had to leave her home alone for the first few weeks, she'd cry and whine, and I'd end up in tears too... But we took to walking her before leaving her alone (long walks), and she doesn't have any problems being alone now: she just sleeps for the whole time, and stretches sleepily when we get home. No complaints when we're leaving any more... So your pup might not develop into a dog with separation anxiety when he grows up.... But you're right, in a few days, you will have to start working on it.

[color=red]CONGRATULATIONS SHARA AND COAL[/color] :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

I bet Hazel would be happy for you too and I bet she's probably watching over Coal to see he doesn't get into any mischief. :wink:

Happy birthday Athenix, hope you are celebrating in style! :drinking:

Guest Anonymous

oh thanks guys! He's just a doll!! :D
SCREAMED and CRIED when I put him in the crate last nite :o I ended up giving in and letting him sleep on my bed :oops: :nono: But he was a DOLL after that! :lol: Slept all night perfectly. I got about 7 hours of sleep though, because he just wouldn't go to sleep before that. Then when I woke up, I looked at the clock, figured I had enough sleep and was like "Coal" and his little head pops up from the bundles of blankets, and he came runnin (or as much as a puppy can run without tripping! :lol: ) over to me and started snuggling up! hee hee
He was good, so far only ONE mess in the house! :D
I will take some more pictures! LOL Just have patients! :lol:

:D

Shara he is such a sweety, wonderful expressions. You two will have tons of fun together, since he is part BC he will probably enjoy doing agility with you and the loyalty from the lab will be just great. I'm sure you'll have him over the separation anxiety in no time if you don't develop it yourself, it would hard for me I know that.

:angel:

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, he's a little sweetie!

But his little tail got caught under the coffee table 2nite!! :cry: Awe it was so sad! He was just a cryin until we got it off him!! :cry: Poor baby... but he's doin okay now. I don't think anything's broken... it's real tender though. Poor Baby! :cry:

Oh poor Coal, don't you feel awful when that happens. :(

Only last week I was sat at the dining room table and Ruby was lay beside me on the floor, I went to cross one leg over the other and accidentally kicked her in the eye. :( She jumped up and her eye was shut, I felt so guilty, lots of hugs and kisses anyway she was okay. Then later I was sat on the couch and didn't know she was lay along the front, I got up and stood on her tail :-? OUCH. Then Dad dropped the tv remote on her head. Poor Ruby, all happened on the same night, she really was in the wars. She still loves us though. :lol:

[quote]SCREAMED and CRIED when I put him in the crate last nite I ended up giving in and letting him sleep on my bed[/quote]
COAL IS THERE TO STAY--PADDY SLEPT DOWNSTAIRS IN HIS OWN BED WHEN GLADIS CAME INTO SEASON LAST AUGUST WE TOOK PADDY EVERYWHERE WITH US EVEN TO BED. HE LIKED SLEEPING ON OUR BED.
HE HAS BEEN THERE EVER SINCE :oops:

Marion,
Watch out for a knock at the door I phoned the RSPCA !!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Why is it whenever you accidently tread on them or bash them it's always when they've been really good so that you feel really guilty !!! :placz:
We were always doing it with Rio as he is blue/grey and blends in with the carpets !!!!

Guest Anonymous

Thank dog he's okay now... nothing broken! *phew!* he was even playin "chase the tail and try to pull it off" this morning! :roll: so he's okay! :wink:

Oh poor Ruby! She sure wasn't having a good night then eh? Poor baby.
Yes, they do seem to always get the beats when their being so good!! Poor babies, and to think they always still love us! Just goes to prove how special dogs are! :D :angel: