Dogomania

Grounded :(

Holz_Boomer

[quote name='Anonymous']I'm grounded and suspended from school for two days. Our school is on a work to rule thingie where we cant stay after school to ask for help and our trip to ottawa was cancelled, just so the teachers and the union can get more money. Also our graduation cerimony (just grade 8 but still) is cancelled as well. so about 50 grade 8's in the school had a protest and refused to enter the school this Friday. All day we just stood outside with our signs. the cool this is we were on 3 different news channels, in the newspaper, and on a radio station. The principal suspended every one. I really don't think its fair but what can you do? I'm still allowed on the comp though :D[/quote]

Luckychaos, you should be congratulated not grounded 8)
I love people ready to defend 'lost' causes, even if they know they're already lost. It's the protest that counts, not its results :wink:

Guest Anonymous

I agree with Pei.
I remember last year when the teachers were on an in school strike (I think it went out all across the province actually...) so there was one day when the students went on strike (across the province). Tonse of people i know were out there with signs, and shouting, etc. I thought it was dumb. It was the TEACHERS on strike, and they were still teaching us, so I didn't see the big deal. However, I guess the students did have a right to be POed cuz they (head school ppl) were tryin to put more people into classes, and ship the grade 11's and 12's off to Vanderhoof (and there's NO WAY I'd be gettin up THAT EARLY to catch the bus!! :o ). Anywho, I didn't do anything :oops: Went to my friend's then home! LOL But I guess a difference was made, since that never happend. But a bunch of (GOOD) teachers did get cut off, and were replaced by younger (less experienced, therefore less pay :roll: ) teachers.
yeah, I hate our school... LOL

ANYWAY! LOL Glad to hear your not grounded anymore Holtz!! :D

Gosh, if my parents every took my computer away from me- I don't know what I would do! I always spend so much time on it late at night, I would go crazy without it.

I can't wait until I am 18 (one more year) and able to move out and go to college...ahhh, more freedom.

:D

Yea, I'm out when I'm 18. Not any of that stay-around-for-a-while crap. Don't ask me what I'm gonna do... but I'm out!!

I think if we (my school) ever protested against ANYTHING (unless it was to hire the teachs' pay) my gym teach would eat us. He's really scarry... swear he's a canibal. And my geo teach too. And I swear they both can't teach worth nutin. We have really sucky teachers here who are just in it for the benafits (whole summer off, vacations, etc). *sigh* No wonder we're all stupid here!!

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Prairie_Gurl'] my gym teach would eat us. He's really scarry... swear he's a canibal. [/quote]

LMFAO!! :lol: :lol: Oh man, you made me almost spit my pizza pop across the room!!!! That's halarious... but freaky :o

Yeah, our teachers aren't very good at teaching either.
My Socials teacher is really younge, and stupid. He'll tell us a question to write down, and he'll keep sayin it phrazed differently until he's succesfully confused the whole class! By then I've thrown my pen across the room and screamed "WHAT'S THE QUESTION?!" :lol: (of course then I'm too lazy to retrieve my pen so end up borrowing one from my b/f LOL)

I can't wait to move out!!! I'm just PRAYING I graduate! If I don't get my grade 12 deploma, I can't go to he school I want to!! :o And all my plans revolve around that!!!
But I am guna stay home for a year and work first. Get some cash to suppor me and my dogs :wink: Plus I'll be getting the money from ICBC then, so HOPEFULLY I'll have enough money to move out, get a small place and have two dogs etc. I'll have Coal, then the one "untrained dog" I'll need for school. :wink:

[quote name='"Prairie_Gurl"']I think if we (my school) ever protested against ANYTHING (unless it was to hire the teachs' pay) my gym teach would eat us. He's really scarry... swear he's a canibal.

Ya whats really funny is we have the scariest science teacher. That morning we were waiting for the bell to ring and he comes outside everyone backs up and is trying to hide behind someone else. But since it was legal to have a protest he couln't do anything exept yell at his first class of the day to get inside.

LOL. Glad ya'll got a laugh from that...

My Geo teach is stuck in the 70s... he wears bell-bottums, weird shirts with a right front pocket in each, he has long hair in a pony tail, carrys a hanky (aka snot rag) and thinks we all should to because "it's not his job to provide us with tissues" and he's totally obsessed with notes lectures and tests. Really retarded. Plus he hates me almost as much as I hate him... both because I don't worship Bush like him, think that he's a reincarnated pig, and I ace his class with ease. Oh, man. I could go on forever...

Hazel: What's ICBC?? (sry, down on the lingo)

LOL! :lol: Love teacher stories! :D

We have this really freaky english teacher :o She's [b]REALLY REALLY[/b] old...and she has the wierdest, greenest eyes! :o And when she stares at you..SH*T! I get so freaked out! :o She loves me, cuz I'm really good in english, (I am [b]NOT[/b] a teachers pet! :lol: ) and cuz the rest of my class are really rude to her cuz they hate her! :lol: LOL! But I swear she really is freaky..and her hair! She keeps highlighting it so that the grey hairs won't show! I swear she's a freak show! :o

My math teacher on the other hand..he HATES me! :o :evil: :x He really tall, and wears SKIN TIGHT pants! :o I mean it! :o And he sux in teaching! He just gives us homework and class work(which we never do) and that's it! And when my grades started slipping(down to D's :o ) my mother got me a tutor, and on the next test, I got 29/30! :D So after that he didn't really annoy me as much...but before that he always used to shout at me, and change my seat so that I'm near him and stuff...I never did anything! :evil: He's such an @$$ hole! :evil:

Ahh..just 2 more months and I'm FREE! :D Summer Holidays YAHOO! :D [img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/bigdance.gif[/img]

[quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']LOL! My math teacher on the other hand..he HATES me! :o :evil: :x He really tall, and wears SKIN TIGHT pants! :o I mean it! :o [/quote]

Oh I use to know a teacher who whore skin tight pants. They always looked like they were painted on!!!!!! So disterbing!

Since were on Teacher Stories I'll tell you about the only teacher I have ever hated. When I was a Senior in highschool I had this awful Religion teacher. She was from the phillipines(sp?) and she was kinda nutty. Anways I always disliked her from the begining. She was the worst teacher ever and never let us have our own opinions, we had to agree with her or else. This woman was very stupid and told our entire religion class that women can't get pregnant the first time they have sex. :o . I was so mad and I actually started to yell at her that she was wrong and all she said was "no i'm right i'll bring in the book that says so." aggh! She was realy an awful teacher and the ONLY way you could get A's on her test was to cheat...and everyone did. I finally got so mad at this woman because i tried so hard to get good grades that i took everyone's test papers and took them to the counclor and vice principal. I think i had 50 tests and all of them were D's and F's except for a few which were C's. But they just said that "we(the students) didn't study enough!!". The ONLY way that we could pass her class was to suck up to her and I refuse to do that. This woman was soo nutty that the homework she gave never made sense. *one time i had my mom do my homework and my teacher gave her a C. MY mom was soo mad!* Anways this teacher hated me because I basicaly told on her and she gave me a D- on my report card....I'm lucky i could graduate. But the thing that pissed me off the most was that she gave the pot smoking slackers better grades than she gave me because they sucked up. Grr! still makes me angry today...3 years later!.

Hahaha..oops looks like I wrote a novel! :oops:

[quote name='StarFox']Oh I use to know a teacher who whore skin tight pants.[/quote]

:wink: was that a Freudian slip? :wink:

Unfortunately guys, the workplace isn't much of an improvement on the schoolyard- you still get the same people who get treated better if they suck up, you still have to put up with bitches and saboteurs and pettiness in the workplace, not to mention harassment and bullying. It would be too much to ask every working adult to maintain professional relationships (yes, different from personal ones!!) and cut the bullsh*t. :roll:

:lol:

I've got no funny stories but All my teachers are @$$ holes :D

We had this substitute for like 3 months cuz our math teacher broke his leg or something...

God! i SwEAr he didnt even know how to teach! lol no joke! He had a German Accent and was like half-deaf!! :drinking:

Well I SwEaR they must have been in real need when they picked him off the streets! So One Day, when he was writing on the chalk-board...everyone starting throwing Erasers (peices of them)...it started with throwing them at each other...and then AT HIM! lol My friend hit him with a full eraser on the back of the head! He turned around..looked, then went back writing on the board! lmffao!

Glad to know I ain't the only one w/ teacher problems. Yea, I have a 4.0 but if it was up to any one of my teachers (except like two) I would fail... except for the fact that I would have to be in their class agian. lol. That would really piss them off. I don't suck up to anybody (or anything *canable*) and that gets alot of um so mad. I stick to what I believe in, and the best part is My dad WANTS me to do that "as long as I don't mouth off" yea right. That's like the only thing my dad and me agree on, the rest we just fight over... but that's a whole nother story. *rolls eyes*

Guest Anonymous

oh I think the most irritating thing is when teacher rules, and parent rules are different :o I mean your parents are the ones rasing you to be "good people" but the teachers are teaching you how to survive by being prepared to get a job etc. etc.
Okay, like my mom, she's pretty legniant (sp?!) about us swearing. We can say about as much as they say on shows like "Friends" but if we hurt ourselves, she actually INCOURAGES us to swear! :o :lol: She says it helps you feel better!! :lol: But of course at school we can't swear, and I remember one day I got in so much trouble because I stubbed my toe (REALLY HARD) and screamed the "F" word, my teacher got all mad and I was like "but my mom lets me swear if I hurt myself!" my teacher got SO mad!! :lol:

he he he... that's really funny!!

Yea, in my school we aren't allowed to write on our hands... but our principal, ass. principal (she really is an ass), secrataries, teachs, etc etc walk around with their whole damn lives written down! What's up with that?? And when we do we get ISS. HELLO!!

And this one time my computar teacher talked like the whole hour about how we shouldn't stereotype... then she stereotypes herself thinking that peeps who wear hooded sweat-shirts (my fav... especially Champion ones... her least fav) are druggys. So, to her I am a drug-attict.... right....

• 4 weeks later...