Dogomania

Need Help!

Bronxie

In order to take Elle to the city in the train I have to put her in a carrier. i bought her a carrier from ebay [url]http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/endophany/PC2002black.jpg[/url] but she doesnt want to get in it. I try to put her in but she jumps out. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get her in there? Thankies in advance :oops:

Treats. I have a girl that was extremely afraid of the crate. Would not go near it. Now she goes in and lays down on her own. I dont know how much she likes it but she is okay with it now. I started by putting a treat near the door, and let her go pick it up. When this didn't bother her any more I moved the treat just inside the door, and so on until it was in the back of the crate. Then I started to teach her "Go in your house" as a command. She goes in and sits to get the treat, then lay down. Then work on closing the door for a split second and bump it up as she gets more comfortable. It will take some time. Work with it for 5 minutes then do it again an hour later. It can be done. You will be just fine.

Guest Anonymous

:o Oops, my bad. But I do still think that treats is the way to go. Start by puttin them near it, hold you hand with treat over it, put one in the bottom, continually challenge her as her fear subsides.