Dogomania

OFFICIALLY ADDICTED:)

Holz_Boomer

Guest Anonymous

hee hee, not only are you adicted Holz, but your trying to make us all blind! :o :wink:

CONRGRATS!! I will :drinking: to that too!

:lol: Yes, The People here are Soooo Friendly! 8) Thanks! How many more posts till I Get 4 paws :wink: lol i realize that won't be for a while! But Post,Post,Post! :D Omg, I'm so sad cuz sometimes, I feel like my schedule is Soo Busy that I don't get enough time to come on dogo and can't get on as much as I useed to :cry:In Computer class, they don't even give us ANY freetime to do w/e we want! Ugh How Cruel! lol oh well, I'll try my best :D :angel: :P

-Mich
it's April 27 and Senators are playing Philadalphia as we speak...Is anyone here Hockey Lovers?Well, For us here, Everyone's Rooting for the Home Team even though they're losing :( c'mon Sens, Go Sens Go! hehe

[size=7][color=orange][b]WOO HOO Holz_boomer!!!!!! [/b][/color][/size]

:laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :BIG: :BIG: :BIG: :BIG: :BIG: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :roflt: :roflt: :roflt: :roflt: :roflt: :roflt: :roflt:

[size=2]I just wanted to have a turn of making eveyone go cross-eyed too [/size] :oops: