Dogomania

What kind of humans would your dogs be?

JackieMaya

If my dogs were human:

Jackie would be an athlete and honors student, and in the school choir, always keeping herself clean, always behaving herself and doing what her teachers asked. If she got dirty, she would get cleaned up before she went anywhere. She would be on the shy side but would be a fun-loving girl who would always get home before curfew. If she did anything wrong, she would be able to charm her way out of it. She would probably have a steady boyfriend.

Maya would be a tomboy with a great sense of humor who would tend to be loud, and would always say what was on her mind. She would be the class clown. She wouldn't care if she got dirty, she would go out anyway. She would be one of those "doesn't live up to her potential" students who tends to either stare out the window at the other kids, or would throw spitballs at the other kids. She would have guys and girls as friends.

What about your "kids"?

Guest Anonymous

Hazel would be the Bully on the playground. She would be a total tomboy, and have more guy friends then girl friends (sounds kina like me :o ). However she would excell in school, always ready to learn something new. She would probably be part of one of the sports teams, probably soccer (she likes to play soccer around the yard here). She would always help out around home, and would be totally loving and caring if you got to know her, and gain her trust. She would be very upfront, and not like strangers at all! (obviously).

hee hee, I like this, never really thought about it before... :D

Ben, our saint, would be the kind of guy who shuffles around the house in his slippers and robe and stands in the light of the open fridge in the middle of the night looking for that perfect something to eat. He would be found in the recliner snoring with his mouth open, always ready with the excuse, "Oh, right. I was just getting ready to do that for ya." His clothes would always be messy and he wouldn't be too particular about his job either. But he would always be available for a good hug or two. Ben would drive an old van with plenty of room for friends and barbeque supplies.

Max would be out playing tennis, jogging, golfing, or doing some other individual sport on most days. On the other days he would be at his physical therapist trying to get himself patched up so he could go back out and play again. He would only have time for a quick meal and a peck on the cheek, before hitting the greens again. He would always carry his personal planner, a cell phone, and drive a sporty little car!

Lecter would be the attention seeking middle child, class clown combo. Him and My 3yr old are always pushing each other out of the way to sit on my lap. when he's bored he plays catch w/ himself to make me feel guilty. he does impressions of other animals.
when he wants something he yodels like a basenji at me. if he's happy he sounds like a pig. when he howls he sounds like the basset hound next door. and evey now an then i swear when I have him outside he cries Mama when he wants to come in.

Rocky would be a retired old fart who loves to just lie around the house while his grandchildren listen to his stories (when I was young we walked ten miles to school in knee deep snow...) and he'd have a wife that would cook everything and anything for him. But he would love to take the grandkids out to the cabin and teach them to hunt.

Shadow would be the kinda girl who would be half tomboy/half not. Get along great with both guys and girls but a pretty big flirt. She would always have her nose up somebody else's business and get in trouble a lot with the teachers cause she isn't afraid to speak her mind and doesn't bow down to ANYBODY. She has a 4.0. And probably a boyfriend or two... or three. lol. Talks A LOT. Hates band, and choir. And is probably in a sport or two (most likely basket ball and soccer).

hmm... that's a lot like me.... scarry...

Freebee would be one of those girls who flirts, plays, looks cute, UNTIL
someone crossed her....Wouldnt matter if the someone was a guy or a girl....she would definitely make her presence known if somthing ticked her off....

Then after she'd ripped this person a new one, she would go back to being coy and apologize.....

:D

This is cool, never thought about it before :D

Hippo would be a petite girl who knows she's the cutest, and expects to be admired by everybody. She wouldn't have any close friends, just admirerers (both guys and girls). She'd talk to evrybody and seem really friendly untill somebody crossed her, at which point she'd just become a devil and make sure she gets back at that person.
She'd definitely do really well in school--learn eveything right away, but wouldn't put any effort into using what she's learned for anything good. She'd hate all shool activities--choir, band, and sports (pretty much like me!)--but she'd go join a wrestling team somewhere on her own (and not tell any of her admirerers about it).
And I'm sure that if she were a human, she'd a have a Shar-pei who she'd love sooooo much....

I never though of this before, good idea! :D

Lucky would be mid-cool. His grades would be average and he would always leave his homework to the last minute. He'd be the one who would daydream about the popular girls but not take action. he would especially like blondes. (I'm serious about this, when we go to the park he's always after the golden retrievers and yellow labs, but not the black or chocolate labs or even the reddish colored golden retrievers.)but when he found a girl he would be faithful to the last. He'd probally try out for the teams but not make it, because he's shy. he get in trouble occasionally, but mostly he'd do exactally what teachers say.

Chaos would be a semi-bad girl. Everyone would see she has the ability to be the smartest, but she takes what she learns and pushes it to the back of her head. She'd be a bully, and independent but not a loner. When she makes friends, she'd be a true friend. she'd never back down from a challenge and wouldn't be afraid to make fun of those
cheerleaders. In class, instead of copying notes from the board, she'd be writing about how stupied the teacher looked today. she'd be the experimental type, not afraid to try something new, even if it means getting in trouble.

Court, Freebee sounds a lot like me... :o

Conar would be hanging out with Ben in the other recliner drinking beer in his robe and argueing with Ben about who would get up to get the next one. But this would be after he went for his daily stroll around the block, in the winter that is, he is a Samoyed after all. If it was summer he'd be bitching at Ben to get the F*%&ing air conditioner fixed, after all he's not from round these parts.

Bean, the niece pit, would be the very shy mellow girl sitting in the corner by herself. That is unless one of her several boyfriends, that had taken the time to draw her out of her shell, were around. Then she'd be a huge flirt. She would have a couple close female friends, but in general be a loner.

Heehee... same sentiments about Ben the saint! :P

This is a great thread! :) We did a 'report card' for my dog, but nobody appreciates it as much as us!! :D

My Cosmic would be the rebel, bad boy charmer. 8) He'd do naughty things like sneak off for cigarettes while charming the socks off the girls. He'd be brilliant in only the subjects he likes - probably music and art but totally atrocious (like DUH!!!) at Math, History, any other thing he hates! He'd be SO BAD sometimes, but when caught, his soulful eyes and heart-wrenching charm would let him get off scot-free!!! The teachers all wanna kill him, but secretly have crushes on him. The devil...

Floppy is the gung-ho class aspiring athelete - for ALL sports. She may not get into the teams, but by heck she'll try! :) She's the sweet, clumsy type too - tripping over her feet as she runs for the hoop, laughing loudly at herself all the way. :D She'll have lots of friends - but they'll get angry with her for her bluntnes at times. But she's always up for a good time. :) She'll also get on your nerves like crazy because she keeps finishing her share of meals first, then pick off yours!

This is a good topic!

BK would be some sort of handsome celebrity. Model, diva, actor, rocker, footy player, tv host, anything that requires him to have lots of aides and assistance. He would have a massive entourage of adoring fans clamouring for his attention, and he would sleep with all of them, but would love only one other person and be their life slave, if they could put up with his prima donna antics. He would get his photo in the tabloids a lot for his bad behaviour. :wink:

This is a neat idea!

Bug- The captain of the first manned mission to Mars
Merlin- Stand up comedian
Happy- Tortured Poet- ala Sylvia Plath
Aesa- 16 yr old girl going on her first date
Zeus- Commando- with James Earl Jones' voice
Bernie- 16 yr old [u]boy[/u] going on his second date... 8)
Tynan- 2nd in command on the mission to Mars
Woofy- 3 yr old raised by monkeys :roll:
Gemma- Olympic athlete
George- Male Gigolo (sp?)
and Cricket the Pom would be an all powereful Goddess- she who must be served, queen of everything.

I think Ben would be the "weird kid" at school who hangs around by himself or with his best friend. He would do grait in sports, and be an A student! He would be a guy with a big golden heart allways ready to listen and mend someones heart ache. Wait a minute... he is that last thing allredy as a dog... :o

/Crest

Zebra would probably have multiple personalities if he were human. Happy one min and angry the next. But he would probabaly be the class clown too, always making people laugh and happy. And he would probabaly ride a motorcycle and whear a leather jacket to make people think he is tough but in reality he would be a big sweetheart. :roll:

Guest Anonymous

This is such a fun topic!

My border collie Casey would be a tough kid. He would probably always be in detention and starting fights with the other kids. As an adult he would be an athelete. He runs very fast and never sleeps.

My poodle would hang out with the girls (hes a boy). He would hang out with them as friends. He would also be a fast runner, probably a soccer player. I think he would have an identity crisis though, since he always gets called "she". My poor little guy. :confused1:

Merlin, the GH, would be a tall thin man who bemoans the could-have-beens.

Tough ,the Lurcher, would be just that, a tough little guy who would take offence at ANYTHING

Tara, the BC, would be a tart :D.

Jerry and Hoby, terrier x, would be the terrible twins from hell next door.

Sally, Rotti x GSD, would be a touchy old spinster who doesn't like noisy kids.

Misty, the Bulldog x, would be in a mental instition.

Taylor, Cuan, Polly, Bogey, Hazel and Cody, APBT, would be members of an action group called *rebels of too many causes*

Hudson, RR, the eternal child in a man.

Poppy and Kay, ESB x, would be old women gossiping you into the ground and then yell down the hole after you.

Taz, ESB, would be a model, always on the cat walk P.

Snoop, ESB x, class clown, always.

And last but not least, Tyler of unknown heritage would be the toughest kid on the block :).

Sarah