Dogomania

WANTED: Redbone Coonhound Puppy

I hadn't seen a Redbone in YEARS until the guy down the road got one. She is lovely.

They are recognized by the AKC, they are in the Miscellanous Breed class.

Here are two ads I found:

Where Redbone pups get their best start. Top quality, healthy pups, outstanding pedigrees, champion bloodlines, no inbreeding. Family raised with children, in our home, not outside. Well socialized, friendly, intelligent, fast learners that are eager to please. Bred for excellent temperament to be great family pets and/or hunting/show/competition dogs. Personality like a Lab but not as hyper. Shots, dewormed, vet exam, health certificate, 1-year written health guarantee, puppy info/starter/training packet and registration papers. Experienced breeder. Shipping available. Credit cards accepted. Contact Pam at Redfern Kennel at 603-868-1211 or [email][email protected][/email].
Club Affiliations and Registries: UKC, AKC, CKC, OFA
New Hampshire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redbone Coonhound Text Ads

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redbone Pups-$400.00 picked up,$250.00 additional if shipped in 48 states. All pups are registered, from Championship bloodlines, wormed, with first shots. We are redbone breeders for 30 yrs.& have top quality hunting dogs which make great house pets-Intelligent, gentle, wonderful with kids. Email: [email][email protected][/email] Call Theresa 608-764-5984.
Club Affiliations and Registries: American Redbone Coonhound Association, AKC, UKC

Wisconsin

Oh oh! I LOVE Red Bone Coon Hounds! :D ('specially the ears :wink: ), not that it would really help, but a nice book would be "Where The Red Fern Grows" By Wilson Rawls. It's about a boy named Billy and his two Coon Doggies(Red Bones), I cried at the end! :D It's really nice :D I LOVE it! :D

Hehe...not that it would help, but it's a good read anyway! :D