Dogomania

I've adopted another puppy.

whodoesthat

[size=2]He's an 8 week old Saint Bernard/Great Pyrenees cross.[/size]

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/loser/lepuff1.html[/img]

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/loser/lepuff2.html[/img]

[size=2]Gahhhhhh, he's so cute! Just a big ol' tri colored poofball! And I believe his feet are every bit as big as my four and half month old rotties'.

I got him last night, and he has adjusted so well. He hasn't even had an accident in the house-yet. Bane and Adina just love him and they are all getting along.

Three puppies at once -- am I crazy?[/size]

Um...not that it really matters....but I don't think he is a pyr/saint mix. Both of those breeds have tiangluar ears set on the side of the head...he looks more like a shephern saint mix to me....his ears look like they might try to stand later on...
Like I said...not that it matters....but I just could not help but notice.

Guest Anonymous

Ohh! HE's SO CUTE!!! Congrats!
Man, three puppies!! Wow, I wish I could have 3 puppies! LOL Just to snuggle, I wouldn't want the cleanin up and training, and stuff though :-? :lol:
Wow, he's guna be [b]BIG[/b] if that's the breeds he is, and judging by those paws, he'll be big anyway! :o

[size=2]He isn't from a shelter - he's just a poor, unwanted puppy that got passed around until he made it to me. From what I understand, the people who owned his parents gave him to this woman, the woman later decided she didn't want him and took him back, they didn't want to keep him so they gave him to this man they knew who often took in strays. And that man didn't have enough room for the puppy so he gave him to me. Okay, I hope that made sense. :o

That man supposedly knew this pup's parents, but I'll agree that that wouldn't be the mix that I would have thought he was either.

Oh, I don't care what he is - he's a sweetheart and I love him. :D [/size]

If he actually is a Great Pyr/St Bern mix... I can't wait to see the size of him when he matures!!! Regardless of the actual mixage, though, he's an absolute darling. Congratulations! :)

And I agree with Dexter, "Dex" for short. It's a good, strong name, but it kind of has the goofiness that his picture implies (and goofy definitely isn't a bad thing ;)