Dogomania

? about a blue heeler

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just recently purchased a blue heeler for my wife for Christmas. At the time of purchase I had never heard of the dog in my life, but decided to get it. I have since done a little looking around and have yet to see a blue heeler that has the same colors that my dog has. My blue heeler is almost solid black with a thin white stripe from the bottom of her chin to the bottom of her stomach. Are those colors bad or just not common.

• 4 months later...
Guest Anonymous

We just got a heeler/lab mix from a shelter that is all black except for white/gray/silver down her chest and on her paws. She will probably be taller than a Heeler and have the lab's floppy ears. Maybe your's is a mix...

Guest Anonymous

my mom and dad have 2 Queensland Blue Healers. Yogi is blue, with black over his eye, and some black patches, and Gromet is the blue, with tan and white, he's gott a deer butt too lol it's white .. they very in color, i'll try to find somepictures of my moms dogs and post for you!