Dogomania

What Some People Will Do For Money...

Guest Anonymous

:x The ignorence of ppl PISS ME OFF!
"Rare Rottweiler American Pit Bull Pups" rare eh? Oh yeah! :roll:
and "Family guard dogs breeded to protect! Sire is pure german rott with papers. Dam is american pit bull" [i][b]breeded[/b][/i] eh? since that's proper english and all... and okay, PURE BRED?! UGH!! I could scream 'till I'm blue in the face, but I can't do anything about it, so I'm guna take some deep breaths, and go play with my dog or something...

Uggh!!!!! I can NOT believe these people!!!!! What a ignorant, disgusting, imbasult, ass licking, money loving MF!!!!!! Oh, yea. I'll breed my Husky and lab together since their both AKC registered and call it a RARE BLACK SIBERIAN LABRADOR HUSKY DOG!!!!!! $300 and on up??? You can go down to the shelter and get a dog that's just as good or even better for $30!!! What are these people thinking?? And it's not the worst part... the worst part is that THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY THESE DOGS!!!

Ok, I'm done... I think... *deep breaths*.... *deep calm breaths*....

[size=2]I really hope the people who are stupid enough to fall for that still have enough sense left to provide a decent home for these poor pups. Look at those sweet little faces. :( Poor dears.

That really is ridiculous. I paid that for [i]both[/i] of my Rottweilers. I guess that's because they aren't Rare[/size] [size=1]murmur murmur[/size] [size=2]thingy-hounds. :P [/size]

Guest Anonymous

Sorry, didnt log in....
I cant even tell y'all how mad I am at this one. I HAVE to email this ignorant a$$.
Crazy how not only ignorant he is for breeding these dogs but his, well, breeded?? purebred?? What the........?????
Good lord please save my breed from people like this!!

Sounds like the same lady I got my Gretchen from, claimed they were purebred Rottweilers !! My @$$ !!
So that would make my Gretchen a Rottrador or a Rottnlab or even better a Labweiler !! :-? :roll: Great family dogs who will protect and retrieve !! LOL !!
She looks like a black lab on steroids !! Ha Ha.

NOTHING SHOCKS ME ANYMORE !!! :evil:

Guest Anonymous

Every week there are people selling mixed breed puppies at our local swap meet for $100-$300 they claim they are anything from "Chinese German shepherds" to Imported Alaskan huskies or even Long haired Dalmations. Some people. :evil: