Dogomania

nanna getting spayed

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

well little nanna will be getting spayed this month on the 15th. kind of scared for her for she is 5 months old. so i will proably being pacing the floor on the 15th so i will keep u all informed on how she does. also getting our aussie mix spayed on the same day too. so i will have two girls that will be sore.

I will be thinking of all your furkids who are going in for the big fix! Let us know how things go. Just to reassure you, I have never had a bad experience with a neuter or spay of any of my pups! :lol: It's always been smooth sailing all the way! Good luck to you all!

Neither have I Behle - All my pups have always been spayed/neutered
and all have come out fine.

Just make sure they dont lick too much, and that the incision site doesnt get red or swollen, and in a few days they'll be right as rain again!

we'll keep our fingers and toes crossed!

:D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

well nanna and mercedes is doing fine. sorry i never got back to tell you all. nanna had to go back in though for she couldn't urninate for awhile. but she is ok now and mercedes is finally doing better. for awhile she acted like a mother dog who had just had puppies. she was treating her toys like puppies and was growling at all the other dogs but she is ok now. today is the first time after they got fixed that mercedes has finally decided to play with nanna. nanna has got a lump where the surgery was done at and the vet says this can take 6 months to heal. is this true. thanks for listening