Dogomania

yay! were keeping him!

If we don't find a home for Ike (the stray dog I found) in the next couple weeks we're gonna keep him! I love this dog already. He follows me everywhere I go.

Here's a cute picture of him.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QAAAAAkTEmQlu98w0qz3b7FycWRxDWwx9mV*YAmr3ZhsjUcn2WzC7YKo8bQU*kRARNsUr6uXThJQiFDAanL3!c9OQwdgtCfyAAAAAAAAAAA/ike.bmp?dc=4675416385186949594[/img]

I'm not sure if i want to keep his name though. Any ideas on names?

Maybe you could go with Lucky and Lucky2. One of my college profs bred and mushed Mals, his lead dog was Suzy(Q) and when she had a litter one of the females he chose to keep, and who was incorporated into his team, was very much like Suzy(Q) so he called her Suzy(2). He actually calls them both just Suzy but they seem to be able to differentiate who he means.
I like the gaelic names better though.

Well I've decided to keep his name. I really don't want to confuse him to much ands he's finally started to listen to it. he got in a fight with Lucky this morning, not a major one and both of them are fine, but I really dont want this to turn out like what happened with Koda (A german shepherd we were looking after, they got in a really bad fight with a little blood) But I don't think it will.