Dogomania

Fetch! :)

[size=2]Bane and Adina have these two rubber bone toys (and, yes, they still fight over the same one. :P) Anyway, Adina and I were just playing fetch with one of them, while Bane was laying down chewing on a football. At one point, I threw both rubber bones, to see what Adina would do. She ran after them, stopped, looked at each one...

...then went over to Bane, stole his football, brought it to me and dropped it at my feet! :lol: [/size]

Kavik and Tyr will try to prove their dominance by tussling over a toy, when they really get into the heat of their disagreement . . . Zaphod runs in, snatches the toy and goes to chew on it all by himself undisturbed. Kavik or Tyr will end up dominent but Zaphod will have all the chews. :lol:

We have 4 varying kongs, although one is missing now, 4 balls, although one is missing now, several sticks and who can tell when one of those is missing, 2 tug toys, although one is basically shredded now . . . and still the dogs all want the same toy at once . . . :wallbash: :lol:

he he... I like it.

My dogs have this passion for these bones that we get um (we have four inside and six outside). They're all the same flavor, that way they don't fight over the 'better flavored' one. But, they will still trick each other into leaving their bone so that they can have it. Rocky will get up and skip away as if he saw something important, so Shadow will go follow him, then he'll double back and grave the bone. lol. Shadow usually just beats up poor old Rocky for his bone... even though there's nine more right beside her. LOL.