Dogomania

And the winner is....

Guest Anonymous

What should the name be?  

1. 1. What should the name be?

• Ducky
    • Elmo
    • Snufflufflagus

Hum. When I got Rocky we named him afterwards. We named him "Rocky" because he loved to chew on rocks. When I got my GSD I named him afterwards. I named him "Kodak" when I had to go to the store and get TONS of film for those "kodak moments". I met Shadow before I named her... but did plan on some names and kept a list of good ones when we got her, and after much debate named her "Shadow" because she a.) looked like a shadow and b.) was my shadow.

I always name my dogs after I get them. That way the name kinda reflects their personality to some degree.

Guest Anonymous

:lol: "Good dog, Bad Dog"! LMFAO! That's funna...
I've always named my dogs afterwards too, but for my next dog I'd like to name it "Akila" after the lead wolf on "The Jungle Book", but we'll see... I like to judge by character and stuff too... Like Hazel, she got the "Hazel" from her eyes, the "Nut" cuz she's such a nut, and "Meg" from my friend who called her "Whitch Hazel Nut Meg Ryan"! :o :lol: So I just shortened it to "Hazel Nut Meg".
But out of the list, I would go with... Snufflufflagus cuz that's what I call Hazel cuz she looks like him! :lol: Pluss you could call him "Snuffy" for short, and that's just cute! :lol:

Ok. I was gonna say, ur older than me!!! lol. Naw, I got the nick name because my b friend and I were out shoppin in the mall and we saw all of this duck stuff for babies (like bibs and shoes) which I thought was extremely cute, but obviously she thought it was stupid, so therefor I was named "Ducky". Well... I think that's the reason. There might be more than I know to it, which usually happens when u live in nodak. lol.

The funniest I name ever heard, can't remember where from, is "Dammit" :roflt:

As in:
"DAMMIT! Get in the door now!"
"DAMMIT! I said Sit!"
"DAMMIT! Jump!"
"DAMMIT! Stop barking this instant!" e.t.c.

Lots of other funny examples, but I just can't remember! :)