Dogomania

bk lookalike in pound

bk_blue

Found this little sweetie at [url]www.dogmatch.com.au[/url] (no direct link to picture)

[img]http://www.dogmatch.com.au/dogimages/2856.jpg[/img]

GSP is a large male dog, and he has been desexed.

GSP is aged 6 to 18 months, and is a black & white coloured German Shorthaired Pointer with a Shorthair coat. GSP is $150 dollars.

Description :

Case No: 279398.

He is bk's long lost twin, I swear... but I also thought you could only get GSPs in liver/red and white, am I wrong? (probably LOL.)

[quote name='Marble']what a cute mutt, there is something about him that makes him look much more in the normal range than our mutts though bk :) maybe its because he's not looking at the camera though........:)[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Agreed Marble- but he has the potential to be a DMD (dog of mass destruction) like BK and Dresden. :wink:

You're right BK, according to the AKC breed standard:

"The coat may be of solid liver or a combination of liver and white such as liver and white ticked, liver patched and white ticked, or liver roan. A dog with any area of [b]black[/b], red, orange, lemon or tan, or a dog solid white will be disqualified. "

So either this dog has a major fault or is actually a mix...unless of course other kennel clubs allow black and white.
But either way, the dog is adorable! :)

The more I look at that picture the more I think it's Freebee's other half...the lab part is obvious, but she doesnt have the thick head and neck, and her legs are very thin (looks funny on her muscular body) and she doesnt have anywhere near the shoulder width of a purebred lab. The adorable pup in this picture looks alot like her in a lot of ways, and she does point without ever having been trained to.....