Dogomania

Why on earth do dogs have to be so smart?!

Crested

Ok... I am getting annoyed at the intellect of dogs.

When even you open a bag of sweets, VROOOOM! He's there!
When ever you take the leesh out, he runs away. I mean... Sure he can go out FREE, but try to capture that little monster and take him on a walk, he runs around the house having fun while I puff like a steam engine behind him tryeing to catch him.
When ever you open the shower door and take his towel, shampoo, brushes etc. out, he runs under the bed (the only place where I can't catch him).
When ever you try picking up his toys (no matter what time it is or if he's asleep or not) he runs and trows the toys that I just picked up and on the floor again.
When ever you give him a bisquit, he eats it in your bed.
When ever you're on your way to bed, he jumps in under the covers and gets real comfurtable... You? Well you can sleep where you like, but the bed is the dogs territory!

:lol: Don't take this too seriously. It is from Ben's and mine life, but a bit more colourfull then reality! :wink:

/Crest

:Dog_run:

Its like their singing "NaNaNaNaNaNa You cant catch me"

LoL

when i take my dog a bath, the second i put him down after towel drying, he runs (and i mean runs) all over the house, to keep me from catching him b/c he knows the brush and blowdryer is coming next.

Silly Dogs ... gotta love'em

last night was bathnight...always fun. Gypsy always follows me, and Sandy too. They know it's coming and hang thier heads. they drag thier feet, but they come. if on a leash, buddy trots along like a prize show winner until he sees the bathroom door, then he tucks his tail and starts looking over his shoulder. India bolts. I have to chase her down, pull her out from under the bed (or her crate) and carry her. she shakes all the way. then I fill the tub. Sandy goes flying in and falls half asleep as I shampoo her. buddy reacts as if the tub is the electric chair. he then spends his whole bath knocking bottles over and splashing water out. India sulks and sighs extravagantly. Gypsy, once the water is right, seems to enjoy the whole process. She gets in on command, allows her self to be lathered (but grumps all the while) then gets a rinsing. I drain the tub, then rinse her feet. I give her the shake command (she's the only one I can get to shake in the tub) then tell her "feet up, don't get out" and she waits until she's fully toweled before hopping out...then she towels herself on my bed. and my clothes. and wipes her face on me. then she waits, tail wagging, while I plug in the hair dryer. this is her favorite part and she is miserable if she does not get dried.

In my house we have to spell out the words A-G-I-L-I-T-Y and W-A-L-K. Otherwise Shadow'll start paseing (sp) and whinning... oh, gosh. Shadow also knows where the treats are storred and constantly goes to that place expecting some. Oh, I could go on and on. Silly dogs. Her nick-name (well, one of her many anyways) is PITA. Meaning Pain In The Ass. lol.

Dogs, you just gotta love um!!!