Dogomania

Another dog!!! (Hopefully...)

Aroura

At Uni the other day a friend of mine came and asked if I wanted a Labrador pup worth $400 for free!!! Well, it was sooo tempting... but being as broke as I am already with my other two dogs, I had to say no. So he was like "ok" and asked Fiona if she'd like one. Of course she did, she loves dogs!!!! But she lives in college and can't own a dog there... so of course I volunteered to look after him until we can find a house and move out together :D
Of course I had to check with mum and dad when I got home, I asked mum first and she was like "I wouldn't let you do it, but I'm leaving in two weeks so I guess its up to your father" and I knew straight away he'd say yes :wink: The best thing is, that because mum is leaving the dogs will be allowed in the house and also because she is going there will be a spare room so Fiona can stay here as much as she wants too. The plan is that the wogs family (everyone knows them as "the wogs" because ever since they moved here from melbourne they've really earnt the name, just with their accent, the clothes they wear etc :wink: ) is moving out of their house and Chris (the one whose giving Fiona the pup) said if we can wait until they've left we can move into their house with cheap rent etc, which is just great because its two doors down from one of my best friends, Josh, and its in a quiet neighbourhood, plus its close to uni, is fenced off and is just perfect, I just hope it works out like planned, if not Fiona and I can find a house elsewhere with a yard which wont be as hard as me trying to find a house on my own before because Fionas got alot of good references.
So how cool is that, we're going to have another pup around the house!!! :bday:
It will give Lily someone to play with too, as Puddles wont play unless she's inside and Tessa can't go out because she jumps the fence. Guess I'd better make extra space in my bed now for another pup! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Oh that's just too cool Aroura! Hopefully all works out as planed! You'll have to fill us all in with what happens and everything kay?
By the way, how's Uni goin? :)

Bk, of course I'll post pics!!!! Nothings definate yet, the pups are only 6 weeks old and we're hoping Chris doesn't decide he doesn't want to give the pups away for free.
Thanks Hazel, I hope it all works out too... although even if it doesn't work out [i]as planned[/i] I'm sure it will work out just great! I'll keep you all posted though.
Uni's ok, sort of. I'm enjoying it but the study load is alot more than I expected... it seems all my uni friends always have time to do whatever they feel like, even Fiona who's sitting on a credit average through all her subjects, yet for me it seems I don't have a second to spare, and if I do spare a second I'm ripping my hair out because I'm falling so far behind. It seems Psychology is easy enough to keep up with, Socyology is so boring and easy its not funny, biology is hard, I didn't realise how hard until I did a test the other day and couldn't answer anything. Chemistry though, its just riddiculous, I spend so much time on it I can't even look at the book anymore without being overcome by stress and confusion, I'm spending all my time on that and can't even look at any of the other subjects, which is why Biology is also so hard because all I know is these confusing notes I take in lectures that I don't even get a chance to look over and havn't even had a chance to open the text book :( It's all putting me on such a downer, between that and my ex being a complete bastard (he did the unthinkable last night, the worst thing anyones ever done to me and I can't beleive that of all people he would do that to me) and me having no money and not enough time, my best friend since primary school leaving in a week to travell with her boyfriend (why is it always me who can't find a decent boyfriend?) and dads court case being adjurned... again, so thats just got the whole family stressed and just everything else going on at the moment, its all sending me crazy and I don't know what to do :( And I want a job and could probably get one but I don't even have enough time to have a coffee with my friends in the morning... they keep calling me to see if I want to go to coffee etc and I feel so bad always having to say no to my best friends.... and the more I think about it all the worse it seems!!! Oh, I think I might go to bed now so I can sleep off this mild depression.
LOL, well thanks for asking anyway!!! :lol: No, really it feels good to get some things off your chest :-?

Guest Anonymous

Man, what a lot! And I thought my life was hectic right now! :o Sorry to hear everything's so stressful lately, but don't worry, give it some time, and keep doing what you can, and it'll all work out in the end! :D
Let us know what happens with your "plan" aight?

Yeah aight, I'll keep ya'll posted. Havn't heard any more on the pup yet, can't stop thinking about it though. I especially can't wait until we get the house, it'll be great.... just us and the dogs and a few other people (its a 5 bedroom place).
The chem assignments still getting to me though, I know I wont be able to read the text book and do the work by the time its due in (two days) so I'll have to get dad to help me through it. To top it off I just realised I have a biology assignment due soon too, it'll be ok though because it'll be a little more interesting... have to research an australian desert animal.... thinking of one of those lizard things (just about to look it up now).
Mums leaving soon too so thats alot of stress off my back.
Had a talk to my ex who apologised and had a fair excuse for what happend (long story) but to be honest I'm sick of his apologys and excuses, its a terrible feeling when you finally realise its over and its never going to work, but I think thats what I've just accepted and I'm feeling kinda vunerable at the moment, good thing I've got great friends to look after me :wink: , one of thems taking me to lunch tomorrow for some comfort food :fadein:
Can't wait to get the pup though!!!! :D