Dogomania

Great Day at the Park :)

Daisysmom

We took the "girls" to the park yesterday and had a wonderful time!! We couldn't believe it that Chelsea took to the water so fast!! She actually swims :lol: We threw a stick in and she jumped right in after it. Daisy just goes in where she can touch the bottom, but Chelsea goes right out!! We were so surprised.

It was a great day for socialization too!! There were so many doggies there!! No leashes!! All happy and running and swimming (Mostly Labs :D ) and sniffing!!

It was good to see the sun and feel the warm air....... sigh....... Spring is almost here!!!

Ahhh it's so nice to take the dogs out in the nice weather! I took bk on Sunday to the park and there were two blue heelers swimming in the lake, they looked SO cute. And there were heaps of border collies, they seem to have replaced Labs in the popularity stakes. :-?

We had our first nice day two days ago and took the dogs out, had a great time, I got a bit of a sunburn on my cheeks, Pik did not fall through the ice despite making a good shot at it. It was great.
[quote]It was good to see the sun and feel the warm air....... sigh....... Spring is almost here!!![/quote] - Amen to that! I can't wait to see if Kavik is any more interested in actual swimming, if Zaphod and Tyr will have any interest in water etc.

Guest Anonymous

Oh but of course you just HAD to TRY eh Pik? :lol:
Yeah, it's SO nice out around here! I'm just BURSTING to get outside today! (but only after Dogo and a shower! :wink: ) I brought Hazel outside (without a leash! She did SO well! Never left around me, went as far as the bushes but once she seemed a little too far, I called her back and she came a RUNNIN! :D ) with me yesterday when I was shoveling snow! It was SO nice out! Hazel did LAPS around the house I swear! She had SO much pent up energy! Although of course she just HAD to help mum! :wink: she would come RUSHING by me, knocking me in the snow, or the snow back into where I had just shoveled, then she'd come running back and dig a big hole in the middle of where I had just flatened down the trail :roll: The worst part was where she came running up and decieded she couldn't wait, and just HAD to pee right in front of me!! Where I was shoveling! :o
But anywho, Glad you guys had fun Daisy! :D

[quote]IS DAISY BETTER NOW? [/quote]
She isn't quite back to normal yet. Still has some blood in her stool. It is really taking long this time. I feel bad for her and can't help but think this is shortening her lifespan. I hope she will be herself soon!

Thanks for asking :D