Dogomania

Isn't that my coat?

DogPaddle

We took the dogs to the park yesterday and played some kong. Pik left the kong in his coat pocket and hung it up. Just a moment ago Kavik came in from the kitchen calmly dragging Pik's coat by a small protuding bit of kong, he deposited proudly in front of him like "Look, you couldn't find the kong so I brought it for you. Now you can throw it." Or maybe he was asking to go to the park again?

:o
I think Kavik took a smart pill today.
Tyr is out in the yard, he likes to stay outside alot but he gets lonely, so he whines, I open the door but he won't come in, wants someone to come out with him, can't stay outside with him all day :( . Last time he started whinning, I opened the door for him, and waited and waited, he wouldn't come in. I turned to Kavik and said - "Hey Kavik, Tyr's lonely, why don't you go into the yard and keep him company." exactly that sentence, didn't really expect a response but Kavik picked up his kong, went into the yard, walked up to Tyr and dropped the kong! They are playing now. :o

Ha! Ha! My guys are the same way. Must be outside together so as not to miss any of the action. It's really convenient when one wants back in and the other balks at going in. As soon as their buddy is actually inside the house and the doors are shut behind them, it's a matter of some urgency that the remaining dog gets inside immediatley!! Goofballs!

I agree someone must have taken a smart pill today! You gotta love him! :iloveyou:

Guest Anonymous

:lol: Very smart, so cute!
I always talk to Hazel in sentances, it's funner that way!! Although the few times she gets confused and stands there with her head cocked to one side and I have to SHOW her what I want... then I swear you can almost see the lightbulb turn on over her head! :lol: I think they pick up what we say more from our body language then what we actually say though. :wink: