Dogomania

Howdy

Guest Anonymous

Can too! ;)

Okay, so you got added back after the mess up, and your join date got changed, right?

But your post count was restored, because that be unfair to you to start at 0 again.

Since Dogomania just does simple arithmetic and divides the postcount by the number of days you've been registered (which is now obviously much lower than it should be), the average posts per day it lists is way too high.

Further proof will be gotten by monitoring your average posts per day daily. If it stays at 71, then you do indeed post 71 times a day, but still you didn't before. If it starts dropping, then you don't. Simple, non?

Sry, Pik. I have no damn clue what u just said a couple posts before... I'm losted.

[color=red]W[/color][color=orange]E[/color][color=yellow]L[/color][color=green]C[/color][color=blue]O[/color][color=indigo]M[/color][color=violet]E[/color][color=darkblue]!!!!![/color]

Sorry I don't have emoticons, but the stupid computar won't let me because of the stupid parental control $hit. Uggh!!!

He is like this all the time except when he is playing video games then he is a shell of a human . . . its kinda eerie actually. But the rest of the time he is well . . . Pik.
Hmmm I wonder if I can get away with telling you all the icy pond storey without retalliation . . . oh well its worth it.

We took Kavik (only dog at the time) out to the ponds. It was late Febuary or early March last year and was quite warm. There was a nice layer of slush over the ice coating the ponds. We walked a bit and ended up down by the dock. Pik was eager to go play on the pond as I won't let him take Kavik onto the pond so when he walks Kavik alone he can't go play. I expressed my concerns about the thickness of the ice in view of the weather but . . . So Piks out on the ice and he says "Hey look, neat, there are air bubbles coming up through the ice." I respond with "Well maybe you ought to come back in then." And then Pik Fate being the ironic mistress that she is steps into emphasis my point. As Pik fell through the ice he paused only long enough to make a face something like this :eek3: and this :eek: and this :shock: and this combined with a slight "o" mouth and noise and then continued falling. I had the leash off Kavik, tossed out to Pik and was lying flat on the dock to reel him in in about 2 seconds but apparently the freezing water robbed Pik of the ability to reason, he could however, thrash, break ice and swimsorta to the dock faster than is humanly possible, he also went form putting his hands on the dock to standing on the dock without bothering with the intervening space, he had his wet shirts off fast and I gave him a spare sweatshirt. He also managed too keep his hair dry. He was actually fine and we had either some soup or tea in a thermos so we stopped, had that and some high carb foods and went home he was fine so it was very funny.

Guest Anonymous

LMFAO! Oh, great story! I 'pecially like the faces! :wink: Hee hee, poor Pik. Oh well, I'm sure we've all done some REALLY stupid things like that... I do ALL the time! :lol: I'm the type of person who needs to learn from experience, screw what other people say, for all I know they could be lying! :lol:

Court - the sqiggly lines is an "s" :wink:

Guest Anonymous

haha! Ya DP, you should start a thread all about our crazy friend Pik, tell us all the stories (even ones he wouldn't want us to know! haha :evilbat: ) of course we could always get a few DP stories added in there? :lol:

LOL. Great story!! and I'm Luvin the bro-sis combat. LOL.

Oh, Pik, the one post that went over my head was the one where you were working out "the problem". But don't worry about it. I usually can catch everything (see, I'm not actually mature, I can just catch adult things so I look mature) cept there are the ones that go way over my head. LOL. I know YOU know how that goes. *smile*

Well you know how at shelters sometimes people state reason for getting rid of dog: divorce or split up. Well-reason for getting together: dog(s). He loved my dog, I loved his dog, we get along, it works, so we are not sure of our official status but its all good. :oops: :niewiem: :D