Dogomania

Howdy

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

hi, i have two dogs. a pit mix and a jack russell terrier. i am interested in talking to someone with the same or with similar breeds. give me a shout if you do and if not then still give me a shout.

Don't listen to that nonsense. :-? Flee! Flee while you can! :scared: I've been here three days, and they've made such a cool site that I can't stop posting!! :user:
It's a trap!!! Get out before you can never leave again!!!! Or else, or else.. :wallbash:

idunno, you can ignore me if you like. Everyone here probably thinks I am :stupid: anyhow.. :sadCyber:

:hmmmm: Was there talk of not letting me stay?? And if so, why do you think I'm so crazy?

Is it the fact that I've gotten a paw a day since I registered? :roll:
Or is it my nonsensical sillyness and snuggle topic? :angel:
Maybe my cute little Avatar...? :wink:
Or perhaps it's just because I'm too nutz and yer all afraid of me? :evilbat:

Either way, thanks for it... :multi:

You've already got 3 paws? In 3 days! Geez! I checked and it was 36 posts per day...

Back to the topic (sorry to interrupt your nuttiness Pik)
[size=7][color=violet]W[/size][/color][size=7][color=green]E[/size][/color][size=7][color=blue]L[/size][/color][size=7][color=orange]C[/size][/color][size=7][color=cyan]O[/size][/color][size=7][color=yellow]M[/size][/color][size=7][color=red]E[/size][/color][size=7][color=darkblue]![/size][/color]

I have a lab/pointer mix, but Cheetah has a pit/shep mix... Who here has a jack? Hmmm... Why can't I think of anyone. I'll let you know if I find out.

Our next-door neighbours have a Jack, named Jack, oddly (their kid just kept calling it Jack, not understanding, being two and all).

But they aren't great owners. It whines and barks for HOURS on end :-?
and occasionally they leave him outside for too long, considering its winter and Jacks aren't exactly snowdogs.