Dogomania

Jack Russell Owners

Mary's Mama

:hand:

Just wanted to say Hey!! I have noticed we have had a few new members join with jacks or mixes.

My name is Erin and I have two jacks. Female, Mary, 1yo; Male, Stewie, 4 weeks old (still at the breeders).

Here a few breed specific sites if you are interested.

[url]www.jackrussells.com[/url]
[url]www.jrtzone.com[/url] (just got started and are looking for new members)

Hope to see you around more often!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

I have a JRT - Digger - he is 2 1/2 years old.

He is a great dog - smart and loveable.

His favorite passtime - the SPRINKLER in the summer...he will run under that water all day long. In the winter when he can't be outside - we run him around the house and up and down the stairs with his laser light - he loves it.

The past week - his new pass time is running from the new puppy we got - partly to tease her...partly cause he probably wants to get away.

My new pass time - keeping Molly from driving Digger crazy. :roll:

Misstiblu

Misstiblu - Welcome to Dogo!!

I just got a puppy too. I have Mary Jane who is 1 year and now 11 week old Stewart. No trouble here. They are the best of friends and play a lot. Mary's favorite game to play is keep away. What ever he has she takes it and runs. It is all in good fun though, and hey it gets them running. I swear she thinks we got her a real live toy.

I would love to see pics of your babies and please visit the pages posted, you will love them!

You can see pics of my family at [url]http://groups.msn.com/KingsQueensJacks/shoebox.msnw[/url]

Hi Erin,
You already know me from JRO and the Zone ! But I just had to add my 2 girlz to the Jack Russell Post !! :wink:
Julie45 , WOW !! 6 Jacks !! I'd love it if I had the room !!! :o
Misstiblu, Hi would love to see pic's of your babies !!
My Jacks are Parson Jacks(long-legged) ,smooth coats,
Sassafrass Louise is going to be 2yr. on July 29. She is basically all white except one tan ear.
Maisy Mae just turned 1yr. on April 15. She is brown and white with a tiny bit of black blended in here and there. She also has alot of ticking which gives her the appearance of having a giraffe coat !! My hubby calls her Freckles !!
Looking forward to seeing everyones babies !

((((Mary and Stewie)))) from Sassy and Maisy !! :angel:

• 1 month later...

I love Jrt they are full of life and fun and you never know what they will do next ,we have a Parson jack and jack russel cross ,DinkyDoodle is the parson,he is 14 months old and Kelly-Marie is the cross she is 13 weeks today, she is black and tan ,dad was Jrt mum is a jrt x with lancashire heeler or staffie not sure .Tracy&gangxx

I have two mixes that are the sweetest dogs in the world! :D One is a border collie mix named Abby, the other is a malamute mix named Cracker. My first dog was a JRT mix(I think they're called the Parson Russell now) and she was a sweetie! :angel: It's nice to meet U! :D

DinkyDoodle on the bench &Kelly-Marie . :lol: [/url][url=http://www.muchos.co.uk][img]http://muchos.co.uk/members/angeliquestarr/IMAGE002.JPG[/img][/url][url][url=http://www.muchos.co.uk][img]http://muchos.co.uk/members/angeliquestarr/IMAGE001.JPG[/img][/url][/url]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Yeah! I am so excited! I am getting my 1st Jack tommarow!!! :D Her name is Emma and she is a registered jack! I would love to adopt from a shelter but this girl loves us and we love her too much to pass her up and one jack is enough! I know all about dogs(ive had over 6,they all died of old age!:( ) Well bye!

Guest Anonymous

Hi, I'm new to this site. I have a male Jrt he will be 2 in July. He's awesome. Loves to swim(actually paw at the waves at a nearby lake) and he las an18 inch ball that he chases around the house everything is set up so that he just bounces it from wall to wall if it gets stuck in the furniture he uts his paws up on it and backs it out and keeps going. Any Jrt lovers in Ky on here. I will try to put up a pic. of Fenster soon. (Babyface Fenster) is his whole name.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Petter and fenstersmom !!
All of us Jack owners out there think that Jacks Rule !! :wink:

My name is Debbie and I'm owned by 2 Jackettes; Sassafrass Louise 2yr.(Sassy) and Maisy Mae 1yr. (Maisy), both are smooth coats.
I also have Gretchen Josephine 1 1/2 yr. Lab/Rott and a big fat orange tiger cat named Kato !! :angel:

• 4 years later...

my buddy is a 6 yr old rescued beautiful little female. she was caged for her first 21/2 years, used as a breeder. 30 plus were facing extermination and i couldn't say no to her. she wasn't potty trained and bit like a great white shark, no exaggeration. she has turned into my best friend and companion. she is unique and brughtens my life daily