Dogomania

About the paws...

Crested

I'm interested about the paws on the left... I have 2 now, but how many posts do I have to write to get three? What about four? Five? I'm interested in knowing how many posts you have to make for every paw...

I think I soon have to go on an AA meeting... exept for dog-o-mania... I'm kind of getting hooked... :o I just HAVE to check out the message board over... and over... and over again in one day!

/Crest

Hobbit: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You [b]CAN[/b] and you [b]WILL[/b]!! Think about it this way: Dog-o-mania [b][i][u]H A T E S[/u][/i][/b] us!! Dog-o-mania [b][i][u]D O E S N O T[/u][/i][/b] want us here!! It's just like drugs! They want us to register so that we will get addicted!! We [b][i][u]CAN[/u][/i][/b] quit and we [b][i][u]WILL[/u][/i][/b] quit! Err... AFTER this post. Umm... Oops! I got a reply to that message... Err... Well after THAT one! OH! K wrote something funny again. Have to anwser. Ehh... Well... I will quit next Friday! That's it! I will quit on the first monday of 2030!!

:wink:

/Crest

Guest Anonymous

:lol: I know what you mean! My sister actually just came down here and was like "Shara! Come play Risk with Stevie and I!" and I was like "Can't you see I'm BUSY!" Ha! Ya, checking posts at Dogo is considered to me as being "busy" :roll:

Mouse wrote
[quote]we can start a self help group [/quote]

Yah and we can start this self help group online, and since we all already meet here we can just do it here, and since we all have dogs in this self help group we might just end up talking about our dogs a bit and that ok, and if were going to do that anyway maybe we could have a seperate part of the self help group that was just for dog chat and . . .
:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

aw...it seems so wierd..i mean i feel like i really am HOOKED on Dogo like at school, I am always so excited to get home and go on...but...i'monly "literally" a Novice...even though I'm ALWAYS on...What do I have to do to be more than a novice? Well, Thanks! Oh, And By the way : yellowlabsrule, I REALLY like your signature!! :) :lol:

P.S--Has anyone heard anything about "Kity Lova" lately? I hope she left and never came back"

See, I'm going about this paws thing all wrong. From the very beginning, I tried to hoard my paws. I mean, I post a few long drawn out posts to keep from posting plenty of little short ones here and there. It's like I don't want to waste my paws? I see the race to earn more paws and I want to tell people, "NoOoOoOo!! Pace yourselves!" I mean, what happens when you run out of paws? There are no more! There will nothing left to work for. What reason will have I have to live once I've used up all my paws and there are none left to work for? No, I say, pace yourselves. Beware the paw addiction. What we need is a twelve step program...

HF (who is stepping out for some fresh air now)