Dogomania

shoe commercial... problem

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i was watching smallville this past tuesday and there was a commercial for some shoe, i wasnt really paying attention which but about halfway through it they show a big rottie slobbering at the mouth and an APBT barking and jumping at each other. what that has to do with shoes i dont know.

that's outrageous and that scene needs to be pulled immediatley.

I called the nimber K, and got basically the same response you did - "Our
advertising techs are looking into it. We never perceived it would be an issue"

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE PAST 10 YEARS?????

You cant turn on the news without hearing of an APBT or a Rott being "confiscated" due to fighting or biting or whatever!!

In Chicago there is a law that you have to have a special license to own
"dangerous" dogs - APBT, Rotts, even German Shepherds fall into that
category.

A guy there had a Rott and a Pit, and NEVER ALLOWED THEM IN THE HOUSE!! They stayed outside all the time, regardless of weather (it was 9 derees here last weekend for God's sake. DURING THE DAY!!)
Somehow they both managed to escape their yard and get in the house, and one of them bit the little girl. Badly.

They dont know which dog did it yet, both were confiscated and the
man was arrested for not having the Dangerous Dog License (what, a $100.00 fine?)

My guess is both dogs will be put down now. And NO ONE seems to think it's because this guy never socialized these dogs with people? Never let them in, left them out in the cold, and the blistering Chicago heat?
I have heard nothing on the story since the arrest. It's being swept under the carpet. If I was a dog, I'd probably feel like biting someone too, after being treated like that! Winters (and summers) here are BRUTAL....

Spring and Fall are the only decent seasons, and these poor animlas were left outside all the time....if just makes me SO ANGRY!!

OK, sorry....I'm done ranting now....