Dogomania

I'm Back!

wildbunch

Hey everyone,

I have been missing my forum family these past couple of weeks. Our malamute Willow is going through a very tough time now. Two weeks ago Willow woke up screaming in the middle of the night. He continued to scream about once every two hours. We rushed him to his new vet where she did another VOM Spinal Adjustment. He also received a cortizone shot and was put on pain meds for the night. He is now on anti-inflammatories as well. This has been a rough road as the vets still have no clue as to what is wrong with my baby. Next step is to get more serious with the pinched nerve theory and take him in for a special MRI.
He has been going down hill these past couple of weeks but has shown a little improvement today. He actually curled his tail once and was able to move without yelping a great deal (a big plus in my book).
We are icing down his shoulders every day and massaging two to three times per day. He is now sleeping peacefully which is a big relief.
Other news: Kimba was spayed and gets her stiches out tomorrow, we will also get her first Rabies shot tomorrow.
Shiloh is fine, fat and happy as usual :lol:
I hope to pay more attention to my forum family soon. Just wanted to give you all an update. Hope all is well with your fur-kids.
Any news I should know of? Did I miss anything important?
I've missed you guys :oops:

Guest Anonymous

Oh WildBunch! I'm so sorry to hear! I sure hope your baby will be okay!
Glad to hear your other babes are okay though!

Hazel's aggression's getting better! She actually likes my b/f now! (which my parents aren't too sure if that's a good or bad thing! :lol: ) It only took her about 4 visits to get to tollerate him, next visit she liked him, now she LOVES HIM! :D

As for news around here... well... let me think... There's a lot of loging in problems on Dogo, but Sashagirl and Jacksmom created a place for those people to go and chat too! The link is [url]http://pub77.ezboard.com/bdoggiedays[/url] if ya wana check it out!

Something exactally like that happed to one of my dogs a few months ago. he woke up in the night and was screaming everytime he tried to lie down, but standing up he was ok. it turns out he had an intestinal infection that was causing the pain. i wonder if something like that happend to your dog as well? Anyway I don't know you but i hope that your dog gets better.