Dogomania

She's Gone......

Daisysmom

She is gone. I can't believe it. It was her time. She practically laid donw on the vets blanket to be put to sleep. It happened so fast. I can't believe it . Trixie is gone. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: She was my baby. And she is gone. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My watched stopped, the train by our house stoped on its tracks and the snow just didn't stop the vet from coming. I can't belive she is gone. I can'te stop crying. I can't believe it. I didn't think it would really happen with the snow and all. I love her so much. I just cant take it. My poor Trixie is really :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: gone! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: She is gone

She is gone and yet she'll never be truly gone - she will stay alive through your memories. At least the poor girl's suffering is over... Trixie wouldn't want you to be sad...even though I know you can't help but miss her. It sounds like you're in shock right now (who wouldn't be?)...but as the days pass it will get easier to deal with (although the pain will never go away...). Try to remember the good times you had with her and take comfort with your other doggies. My thoughts go out to you :cry: :cry: :cry:

Daisymom- be at peace. It was her time - You did the best thing you could for her, letting her go....

When this bothers you - think of this - Would she be really happy in the state she was in? Could she be the same dog you knew all these years?

She has now crossed the Rainbow Bridge, and waits for you. She is at peace, in no pain, and running on that bridge as happy as can be!

I know that Taurus and Jarvis are there, waiting for me...

As hard as it is, you did the right thing. We are their shepherds, we have to look our for them....

My love goes out to you! It will get beter, trust me...

Guest Anonymous

I'm so sory Daisy... please don't cry... Trixie wouldn't want you to cry...
You sound like your in quite the shock, everything just sorta swurls around you eh? it's okay... My heart is with you, I know what pain you must be feeling... you did the right thing, she's in a better place now.
:cry:

I am :cry: so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: I have a tiny taste of what you feel, my duck (I know it's a duck, but they're my babies) got hit today. I can't even imagine the anguish you are feeling...all the animals I've lost I can still hear...meowing, quacking, mooing, barking, and everything...it's so hard. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just want to thank everyone for your kind and caring words of condolence. It seems so surreal. I thought the snow would have kept the vet away, but it was her fate I guess. I really want you to know that you all have been a real comfort to me and I just wanted to express my sincere appreciation. I wasn’t myself last night, and I have had time to reflect and again….. Thank you.

[i]One more thing, for those of you who will be facing this situation in the future, please know that the injection (euthanasia) is a very humane, swift and peaceful end.[/i]

Well, I finally got the call and I just returned from picking up Trixie's ashes :( It is so very final now. But, I feel a little better knowing she is home again :cry: I put the pretty cherry box on our mantle with her collar on top and soon we will have a special, custom made urn for her where she will rest......