Dogomania

HORROR STORYS

mouseatthebusstop

• 3 weeks later...

Lovely Stories :D Mine isn't all that bad (HONEST) :roll:
I came home one afternoon to find that our rescue Boxer mix SADIE had jumped onto the side which is fairly high off the floor in the kitchen, and ate a whole block of Lurpack butter....I would not have mind but come on....I hadnt even had a taste :( it was freshly put in that morning.

Well who would have thought a dog would have jumped up (she must have been on springs that day)....well about 10 minutes later I heard this strange sound so off I went to have a look and to my surprise there it was...all over the stairs. It was gross! Then I also came home to find my clothes all over the floor out the wardrobe... to this day I still wonder how she got in there with the doors shut (I ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK) lol ...unless she had learned how to open them.

I just love reading stories like everyone has just posted.
Luckily we don't have any horror stories just yet. Apart from having a fetish for socks Indy hasn't really chewed anything he isn't supposed to. The only thing he has done is eaten the last two pages of a book my B/F was reading. Although not that major he was quite annoyed because those two pages tied the whole story together and now he doesn

Malamum. Im sure you will lol......8 months is nothing yet....wait untill he gets older :roll: Charlie was a year old when he decided to pull the phone wires off the wall and chew them.......twice within a few months of each other I ask....and then while we were out, came back and found the knobs off the cooker and washer chewed.....and again sometime later but this time he turned on one of the gases :roll: not realising I went to put the light on that is when I could smell gas. Now he is crated while we are out for a few hours.........cant risk him being free.......there wouldnt be anything left lol.