Dogomania

My new toy!

yellowlabsrule

They are exercise shoes, jumping shoes, fun shoes, whatever. They look dangerous, but they really aren't! :lol: They are a LOT of fun. If I remember right 20 minutes jogging with these on = 1 hour of jogging regular. They work on balance and work almost all you leg muscles.

80% Less Impact!
20% Increased Calorie Burn!
Get your workout going vertical

[img]http://www.kjpowershoe.com/Total%20copy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.kjpowershoe.com/womanrunning.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

I'm with courtnek. I wiped out in the snow this morning taking Tess out. Fell straight backwards on my butt and smacked my head on the frozen ground. I am pretty sure that there is a reason why my name isn't Grace...

wabana :turn-l:

OMG!! I'm with you there! I've been a klutz since birth, I think. My mom
actually used to say "good thing we never named you Grace....:

I took a spill in the snow/ice a few weeks ago. I was walking the dogs and some lady had two shitz-zu's (sp?) that were off leash. They came running over to see my dogs, who both pulled at the same time. (all 175 lbs. of them) I was so caught off guard I didnt brace, and fell flat on the pavement. She comes running up, see's me laying on the ground (fortunately I didnt drop the leashes) and says "Are your dogs friendly?"

I wont repeat the things going through my mind right then.....

cracked ribs later, I now watch out for her before I go for walks....

:roll:

Guest Anonymous

Looks like a heap of fun ~ just hope they are not mistaken for canine chewy's. I'll have to count myself out ~ do wish I was younger though :multi: