Dogomania

Crosspost: National Geographic canceling APBT program

gooeydog

Crosspost........

National Geographic sent camera crews to the ADBA Nationals and filmed our dogs doing something positive, made people stand in line to sign releases to be filmed, and now they won't air the show. I guess 'pit bull attacks' are more bankable for them. Here is a copy of a reply sent back after they were questioned about airing the segment.

Thank you for contacting the National Geographic Channel. Due to several changes and other factors, this program about pitbull terriers has been canceled and is no longer in production.

I apologize for this inconvenience and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,
Dana Fragnoli
NGC____________________________________________________
Help shape our future programming! Join National Geographic Channel's Viewer Advisory Panel at [url]www.insightexpress.com/s/bda47326.asp[/url]

I think we should all write them and request that they air some positive pit press for a change! Maybe they would change their minds if they got enough emails and phone calls. I, for one, am blocking that channel off my cable til they make some changes! This is the typical media bullsh*t we always see with this breed, we can't air it unless it's bloody. Another contact is [email][email protected][/email]
YIB