Dogomania

French Bulldogs STOLEN

Guest roo

Sash, thank god they are not mine, trying to not speak to soon here,
you cant get into my backyard, 3 X bolts and a happy great dane the other side although you wouldnot know that untill you got in.
Roo

Guest Anonymous

The woman got the female back!!!!! :P
but unfortunatly the male is still missing. I recieved a email from the woman and she told me the whole story. the person who had the female said at first she was given to her then when the police showed up the story changed to we found her. I feel this girl knows more than she let on and knows where the other dog is I hope the police will look into the mater further.

the whole thing took place not far from me, makes me worry about my own dogs. if those dog nappers come around here I will be waiting for them :evilbat:

Thanks HD, i was just going to update and you did it :lol:

The pet store called the owner when they say a girl with a frenchie and
the owner shot down there asap and it was the bitch.

fingers crossed for the puppy dog now

I really must update you all on this :evil:

Although the Bitch is home
She has had to go to the vets as had bad case of the runs
but the worst part is
that her ears had been inked ready to crop like a pit's and cut a bit,
the owner thinks she may have escaped.
And is now terrified that the pup has had this done to him, and is somewhere bleeding to death. :cry: :cry: :cry:

these people want to be removed from our society permanently :cry:

Guest Anonymous

No I don't think thye were trying to disguise them if anything that would have made them stand out more as who the heck crops a frenchies ears? They probably were a bunch of idiots who thought they got ahold of some pitbull puppies LOL.Or maybe they thought they were baby boxers who knows. Did you read the other post where someone stole some chihuahuas and they thought they were pitbulls LOL.I even saw one guy who thought he had a purebred Apbt and the dog was obviousely a white boxer no Apbt at all the muzzle was way pushed in like a boxer and it was undershot as well . Some peopl. But it is very sad for the owners I hope that they find him and that he is alright.