Dogomania

Genetic cont...

Guest Anonymous

Well I know how helpful you can be because I still have your e-mails saved from when I was looking for good mini breeders. How about telling us about your dogs, posting some pics, etc...? I'd actually like to see your doggies. I think things got off on the wrong foot. Everyone here is pretty easy to get along with, but we all know how things blow up fast on the internet. I was a lurker on Acme for years so I know all about the breeder wars even if most of the people here do not - what I'm saying is I know where you are coming from, whereas none of the others know the history. If you'd said the same stuff on Acme, most of the regulars would have cheered you on, then USDABreeder would have showed up and a big ol' flame fest would ignite - I really think people on that board enjoyed that. :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I am so sorry you don't like my tone. :D You have labeled me again. This time I am holier than thou, I am naive and I am rude. Maybe I am holier than thou and I guarantee you haven't seen rude, yet. Read on.
You came to this board looking for trouble. You could care less that you have disrupted the topics by spewing venom that serves your personal agenda. I have yet to hear about these wonderful dogs you breed. What are the dog's names. Are they group winners? Best in Show? National winners? Westminster quality? How many pups from each litter become Champions? When you spout off about lack of quality you should be prepared to show us what "real" quality is and back it up. Consistent quality. You have ignored explanations of why the Commercial breeder deserves the same education that anyone else does. You would like to force everyone to think like you do. I find that sad. I don't believe you possess all the knowledge you claim you do as it is impossible to learn when you don't have the ability to listen. I do not find your attacks educational. I do feel your ignorance is insufferable. How is that for condescending and rude? Have I lived up to your standards? WD

Guest Anonymous

yah meimei, its truly interesting how condescending you are and threatening me. YOU are the one causing trouble. You started this nonsense not me. You are the one that keeps going on and on about how I am bothering you all. So if you dont like it, why dont YOU stop harrassing me? I did not start this, you did. I find your behaviour very hypocritical and not appreciated. Why can't you just drop it.

Guest Anonymous

"You have ignored explanations of why the Commercial breeder deserves the same education that anyone else does."
NO you have ignored my opinion on why I do not believe that. Contrary to what you believe commercial breeders are learning to scam good breeders all the time. I have had it happen to me quite a few times. People I have tried to help have then gone on to scam good breeders now that they knew the right buzzwords. Believe it or don't believe it but it's the truth . And it's happened to other people I know.

" You would like to force everyone to think like you do."
Nope that is what you are doing. Trying to make me think like you.

" I find that sad."
Yup me too

" I don't believe you possess all the knowledge you claim you do as it is impossible to learn when you don't have the ability to listen"
Now that is just rude, uncalled for and untrue.

I certainly do have the ability to listen. It is you who are hard headed and refuse to listen to other's opinions. Because I dont listen to you Im wrong and hardheaded?

Guest Anonymous

what the heck does this personal attack on me have to do with tlc? nothing. You all continue to harrass and pick on me. Sorry. I am not at fault here, the rest of you are. You might try looking at our own immature behaviour here. And that YOU is a universal you. JUST DROP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY. Stop acting immature and picking and picking. Allow it to drop. I have tried to and I just keep getting persecuted for no reason.

I think everyones HAD ENOUGH ALREADY :lol:

At this point in the posts, everyone is getting irrate
and things are being said THAT SHOULD NOT.

I am politely telling ALL to forget all the rudeness, name calling,
sarcasm.

We are starting from sctratch here :lol:
Lets try to get along, lets think what we are saying.
lets all try to have a sensible debate :agrue:

As i have said posts are about to vanish :wink: