Dogomania

German Shepherd...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

[b] :BIG: Does someone know where can I find excellent GSD dog in Australia? :-? By the way...how to put pictures with text? :multi: :scatter: [/b]

Guest Anonymous

:D :D [b][color=darkblue][/color] I'm looking for dog who know how to protect me and my family,but I want GSD because I know that they are one of the best dogs for that! :smilecolros: Thanks for any information!! :B-fly: [/b]

Nina-h-8,
Actually the easiest thing for you to do is just do a search for "Australian German Shepherd Breeders. There is an Australina GSD web ring that will come up. Also keep in mind the things Mei-Mei said. Left to it's own, a GSD can and will do more damage to your house than a burgler, if not properly trained and given something to do.

Guest Anonymous

Actually I'm looking for GSD as a friend!I know that the best man's friends are dogs and that's the reason why I want GSD!And also in some cases you need dog to protect you!I'm not expecting GSD to kill everyone who want to do something to my family or me. :angel: Thanks for informations! :D :D

That is the problem. If you just go out and get a any GSD you happen to find, without doing a LOT of research on breeders and bloodlines and don't do a LOT of training and socialization, you may very well get a dog that will try to kill everyone. OR you will end up with a dog that is so fearfull that is will hide in the corner and pee when a stranger comes to the door.

Guest Anonymous

[b]I allready know where to find really excellent GSD.That's in my country and they are one of the best GSD in my country.I could see them on TV almost every day...I don't want my dog to be like killer! :angel: :angel: [/b]

[quote name='Black GSD']So I guess there was no point to this whole thread? In the first post you asked "Does someome know where I can find an excellent GSD in Australia". And now you say 'I already know where to find really excellent GSD".[/quote]

Yep, I'm confused! Does she or doesn't she, only her alter ego knows for sure!

Guest Anonymous

[b]I asked does someone know where can I find GSD in Australia because I'm in Australia now,but maybe I'll go back in my country so I know where to find GSD in my country,but I don't know about here and I'm interested about here so I asked does someone know about some information! :angel: :angel: [/b]