Dogomania

Another "breeder of new a new breed"

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

[url]http://www.fair-dae.com/[/url]

A Mi-Ki breeder. I tell you what, they look like little Shih-Tzus mixed with possible Poodles and maybe a Pekingese to me. What's their purpose? Who made them? What does the name stand for?

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='DreamWeaver']http://www.fair-dae.com/

A Mi-Ki breeder. I tell you what, they look like little Shih-Tzus mixed with possible Poodles and maybe a Pekingese to me. What's their purpose? Who made them? What does the name stand for?[/quote]

Oh god now there you will have fun!
they the breeders are all at each others throaghts, one group suposedly tradmarked there dogs but I don't see how with all the other breeders out there breeding and registering dogs with the same name and I meen many.

They can not agree on the origion of there breed or where they came from. Actually many are shih-tzus with shaved butts put out there by unscrupolous breeders, they have been around for quite some time. but I see a bleek future no organization and lies suround the dogs and breeders.

I am sure there are those getting into the breed thinking it is 100% up and up but how can you tell who the liers are?. There are so many.
I don't even mess with that bunch...lost cause

From what it says about them on the Dogo site, they started with Papillion, Japanese Chin, Maltese and Shih-Tzu. Gimme a BREAK!!! Just another idiot adding to the mutt market. (Don't get me wrong folks, I am NOT a mixed breed hater. I have one myself). I am just a hater of folks that breed them intentionally.

• 3 months later...
Guest Anonymous

whatever a Mi-Ki is, I have one. I understand that it cannot be verified that they are pure. I think mine has a little Yorkie in her. Whatever she is, she is the best. Personality+, I bought her from a lady in Milw. Wi. Does anybody out there have one?

Black GSD, I agree with your post 100%. There are already enough mixed dogs in shelters that may never get a home because people are out there saying that their mutt is a schnoodle or a shipoo... when all it is is a mutt. I also have a mix... and she is the greates too, but I'm not gonna add to the overpopulation of unhomed pets by breeding her with another mix (or purebred) saying she's a Golden Lab or a Labweiler or Lab Collie. New breed my ass. Just tryin to make money if you ask me.

Hmmmm that gives me an idea. I'll breed Lucky and Chaos together and call it Golden Collie Lab! Think of all the money I'll make! And of couse I don't have to get the dogs tested for problems, give them sufficent food or water or vet care because I'll be rich! So what if Chaos is only 5 months, she'll be fine! And who cares how many good mutts there are out there.