Dogomania

a BARF question...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My BC+Aussie is on the BARF diet... she has been since the begining of the summer... normally her health is well, normal. Her bateria is very level, and has been since she started on the diet. But since she's been in the house (Three weeks now and not kicked out! GO HAZEL GO! :D) she keeps eating out of the garbage and cat food!!! The garbage will be taken care of, this weekend we're going out of town, and mom said we'll get a better garbage can, one with a lid she can't get into... but the cat food!!!! I try putting it up, but all the cat luvin people in my house put it back on the floor!!! (we have 4 cats, it's hard to compete!!) since she's been eating more cat food, I've been giving her a bit more yogurt when I noticed this, but her breating has become weird. She'll often "cough" (it's sorta more like a sneeze), and at night, I'm often kept up most of the night because she SOUNDS LIKE A TRAIN!!! (no kidding... 'cept leave out the "TOOT TOOOO" noise, and she's train). Mom said it's because her sinuses are pluged because the bacteria/yeast in her stomach has gone weird again because of all the cat food...
Any suggestions?
"Thanks" ahead of time!

Guest Anonymous

well, Hazel's actually on a really strick diet, can't even eat rice or anything like that, so for SURE there's things in cat food she can't have!!
well, she really loves her junk food! Always have, if someone else at Agility class had a better treat then me, she'd be following THEM around!!! (well, if she likes them anyway...)