Dogomania

Bullboxer lovers

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi ,I am not trying to criticize your breeding practices nor do I condone them .I am not trying to start an argument either. I lived in mexico for two years and I would like to let you know that you do not need to breed any more "Bull boxers "there are plenty in Mexico Roaming the streets without homes and yes they are purebred Apbt/Boxer crosses you can even find some purbred Apbt or Boxers or even crosses between Bullterriers/Pitbulls or Bullmastiff/pitbull/boxers. Do you know why? Because any short haired muscular dog in mexico is called a"Chato" meaning short faced. I am sure that you could buy any of them from their owners for less than $100.oo U.S Some are even pure white(yes I know the problems associated with them) If you really know that many people that want one why don't you help these dogs out instead of creating more?I live about 5 hours away from the border and I wouldn't mind finding you some as long as I could get them spayed or neutered before giving them to you.
On another note Dogfithers would never cross their Apbt's with boxers because it would lessen the Gameness.As well as make them more prone to human agressiveness as Boxers are primarily used as guard dogs are they not?

Guest Anonymous

No, Boxers are not primarily used as guard dogs. The only ones who would use a Boxer as a guard dog would bea peabrain (idiot). Boxers are fun loving, family oriented dogs.

Is your post referring to a particular prior post? To what are you referencing it? When you breed a purebred dog to another purebred of a different breed, it does not produce a purebred APBT/Boxer, or anything that is purebred. It makes them mixed breeds.

oh come on guys I understand our new and dear mexican friend she's just trying to help out the strays and what not.
Besides dont make me call Bullboxers, Ill get her over here and she will give you all an ear full :agrue:

its just 2 words for the same dog, if calling a mutt a purebred gets it into a clean house with food its all for the better,
although for the record I have a Designer Breed not a mutt :lol:

[quote name='deepseasnake']its just 2 words for the same dog, if calling a mutt a purebred gets it into a clean house with food its all for the better[/quote]
Not really... think about all the people who will buy them, breed them thinking they have a "purebred", and make more "bullboxers"... then think about all the poorly bred "bullboxers" that will end up in shelters/running loose because the breeders claimed that the dogs got the "best of both breeds", but either they didn't, or "the best" was too much for the new owner to handle. How about the ones that didn't have the best temperments, but are bred anyway, because their owners are ignorant, and result in dogs that end up biting someone. What will the media call them? Will they be boxers? Boxer crosses? Pit bulls? Pit bull crosses? Bullboxers? Or just crossbreeds?

Guest Anonymous

It like every other dog it will be a PITBULL :mad: cross. That gets atttention in the media, boxers dont have the same thunder. Sad isnt it.
you know what i bet they wont even mention what its crossed with, it will probably just be a pit bull.

• 4 months later...
Guest Anonymous

i have a boxer/pitt mix dog. and she is beautiful. she looks like a pitt in the face but acts like a boxer. she is white with brown patches (thats how she got her name) we are having her spayed because she is so beautiful we dont want her getting saggy with puppies. she may be a mutt but she is beautiful. and we have had people offer us 100 or more for her but she is a part of our family and selling her would be like selling one of our kids.

100 or more :o Dollars are you talking about :roll:
my my that is sooooooooooooooooooo much money!

you are not even talking

• 2 weeks later...