Dogomania

Bobbi at the vets

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='K'][quote name='gigishiba']

OH, I do have a Mrs Tea Pot but don't know how to use it. It was here at work and they were giving it away but had no instructions.... :oops:[/quote]

I do not know what a Mrs Tea Pot is but it sound good! :D[/quote]

Mrs Tea was made my Mr Coffee!

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Mei-Mei']I think if you start with cool water you get a clearer tea, just like when you make ice cubes you should make them with hot water.

That's a fact! :P[/quote]

I remember that from science class. Hot water freezes sooner than cold.

[quote name='K']It's just the rules Kiger [u][size=6][color=red]THE RULES!!!!![/color][/size][/u][/quote]

Honey, hot water is hot water! 8) Just kidding! Don't throw the teapot at me! :D
Actually I've never cared for hot tea unless I'm really sick and stuffy headed. Now iced tea, yeah! For that I do boil water on the stove, steep tea bags etc etc.

[quote]I do not make my own Icetea as there is a brand here ready made it is very nice called "Liptons Ice Tea with Lemon" and pop a couple of ice cubes in it and you are good to go[/quote]

EEWW! Yuck! 8) Actually I used to like that too but now it's too sugary for me. Does it come in a can and/or plastic bottle like here?
Maybe I've just never had GOOD brewed hot tea huh?
BTW, glad to hear that Bobbi is feeling better.

If Mr. Coffee marries Mrs. Teapot, what kinda kids would they have? Oh wait, it's already MRS. Teapot, so I guess Mr. Coffee better not be screwing around with her. :crazyeyes:
(Can you tell I've had too much caffeine today? Ironically it came from drinking massive amounts of ice tea.)

That idea did not work :oops:
K would you like to post again what you said
it was something to carol i think :oops:
[size=1]ok i will get in the crate and turn my face to the wall[/size]
Roo

K. My mother would have LOVED you, Tea had to be made exactly like that, as for tea bags - dirty word. When Mum passed away and I was clearing the house I ended up with about 30 teapots. I can remember her saying it took her a long time to find the right pot to make good tea.

Doggy tea story -- Before I found Dogo I had an ocassional post on another board (not BB). Questioned about a dog throwing up after having his tea. Answer came back in big letters - UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WAS I TO GIVE TEA TO A DOG!!!! Was confused for a while, never been into starvation! Then realised where the answer was coming from.

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: 8) :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: 8)

I am extremely late... but anyway...

K, hope Bobbi is feeling better now, poor thing, I never knew she was an abused puppy machine before you rescued her... you're an angel :angel:

You have to make tea in a teapot!!! Grandad makes the best tea (and scones) in the world and he won't make it any other way, and it always ALWAYS tastes better out of a pot than from a teabag. And you ALWAYS PUT THE MILK IN FIRST :D I know so many people who will chuck a tanty if you put the tea in first...

Re: the hot water freezes faster than cold water- how does that work?
Also, it might be the best way to make ice blocks, but wouldn't it be bad for your electricity bill because your fridge would have to work harder to cool it if it's hot? (maybe this will be cancelled out by my first question). Dad (who's a bit of a tightarse) used to always tell me never to put leftover hot food (curries etc) in the fridge straightaway because the fridge would have to work harder to cool it, and therefore increase the electricity bill. :-? Then I suppose if you leave it out (meat dishes) for too long they'd be spoiled and you might get food poisoning if you reheat it....?

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='bk_blue']I am extremely late... but anyway...

K, hope Bobbi is feeling better now, poor thing, I never knew she was an abused puppy machine before you rescued her... you're an angel :angel:

You have to make tea in a teapot!!! Grandad makes the best tea (and scones) in the world and he won't make it any other way, and it always ALWAYS tastes better out of a pot than from a teabag. And you ALWAYS PUT THE MILK IN FIRST :D I know so many people who will chuck a tanty if you put the tea in first...

Re: the hot water freezes faster than cold water- how does that work? [color=red]I guess it has something to do with the molecules????[/color]Also, it might be the best way to make ice blocks, but wouldn't it be bad for your electricity bill because your fridge would have to work harder to cool it if it's hot? (maybe this will be cancelled out by my first question). Dad (who's a bit of a tightarse) used to always tell me never to put leftover hot food (curries etc) in the fridge straightaway because the fridge would have to work harder to cool it, and therefore increase the electricity bill. :-? Then I suppose if you leave it out (meat dishes) for too long they'd be spoiled and you might get food poisoning if you reheat it....?[/quote]

[quote name='K']I was told never to put hot stuff in the fridge too because it steams up the light :D ...but what about jelly?[/quote]

I dunno! I guess jelly is an exception, because you can't really leave it out because it won't set otherwise. (in emergency cases like jelly making, chocolate setting, bugger the power bill :lol: )